Any other admins than Droidz?

Is there any other staff/admins than Droidz?

I bought 1 license some days ago, and now i wanted to change it to Unlimited. No problemo he said, and also said he had "credited" me the 7 euro and that i could order the unlimited version. I dont know what he mean by credited, atleast i dont have them on my paypal. So yeah, ive written 3-4 times to him, can see that he reads the messages but now he is not responding.

Pretty annoying when all i wanted was to use more money on WRobot and get more bots going.

Terrible service so far. Shouldnt have to do this in public, but im just frustrated now.

Check your account (here on this website) if he has added you a discount for the product. Thats how mine was handled.

Go "Store", and select the plan you were discussing about.

7 hours ago, Luihu said:

Check your account (here on this website) if he has added you a discount for the product. Thats how mine was handled.

Go "Store", and select the plan you were discussing about.

Thanks for this. I can see it now.

I could have started botting on my other accounts 3 days ago if Droidz just had replied to my 3 messages about how this credit system works. 

Works now, oh well.

16 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Thanks for this. I can see it now.

I could have started botting on my other accounts 3 days ago if Droidz just had replied to my 3 messages about how this credit system works. 

Works now, oh well.

Getting a discount for free and complaining...

SFDATbT.png

4 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

The credit was legit, and i was complaining because of the lack of communication. You shouldn't ignore customers asking you stuff, especially if you're and admin/dev or whatever.

But it works now, so im pleased.

You can delete this thread if you want.

I've didn't say you don't deserve the discount, but you have to think about that.. there's only one person working directly on WRobot and this person has also a private life ( family and such things )..

So you can't expect 24/7 support from one person, which has to satisfy thousand of users.

Glad that you've figured that now out, but next time don't start such a discuss on the forum, it's simply the wrong place for such things.

http://wrobot.eu/contact/