Character swapping

SnowDragon

Ok; I use the bot for rotations only meaning im at the keys doing everything else, is there a way to swap through toons without having to restart the bot/game? I've tried stopping the bot pausing it, leaving it running entirely. but everytime I enter world on the next character, the bot just turns off and i have to restart it and then the game from scratch, getting rather annoting as i have like6 characters I play and am enjoying the playability your sustem is giving me

On 7/8/2016 at 6:38 AM, Droidz said:

Hello, sorry no, you need to restart WRobot when you change character (to launch WRobot quickly, you can use shortcut "WRobot Quick Launch").

preciate the response but i was busted couple days later and am now on a 6 month suspension still say your program is a great service though thank you

16 minutes ago, SnowDragon said:

preciate the response but i was busted couple days later and am now on a 6 month suspension still say your program is a great service though thank you

What have you done to get banned? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Runaro said:

What have you done to get banned? :biggrin:

used the product in general; was in lfr giving a live run to the rogue script i was working on (testing against a dummy is one thing against real bosses another)  run went semi smooth, logged for the afternoon went back in to do my normal raid runs on my main and saw the "this account has been suspended" notice on the login screen

2 minutes ago, SnowDragon said:

used the product in general; was in lfr giving a live run to the rogue script i was working on (testing against a dummy is one thing against real bosses another)  run went semi smooth, logged for the afternoon went back in to do my normal raid runs on my main and saw the "this account has been suspended" notice on the login screen

Did you only use WRotation, or other products of the bot?

And ofc, did you ever used Rebot or Honorbuddy with this account? ( time doesn't matter )

just the rotation  i was in full control of targeting and such, (maybe movement was still under bot control for 1 fight as i did chase iskar off the ledge and died at 1 point ) but that got turned off quick after that, that what got me caught you think?

"use pf third party programs" is what blizzard cited

Berctisirory

Hi, I appreciate you contacting us. I do understand that the game can be difficult to play with disabilities. However, we are not able to allow the use of unauthorized third party programs for any players. If you decide to continue to play WOW once the suspension is over, I would suggest looking into new ways to play the game with new keyboard setups and such. The forums can be helpful for finding out more about that. Thank you for understanding.

3 minutes ago, SnowDragon said:

"use pf third party programs" is what blizzard cited

Berctisirory

Hi, I appreciate you contacting us. I do understand that the game can be difficult to play with disabilities. However, we are not able to allow the use of unauthorized third party programs for any players. If you decide to continue to play WOW once the suspension is over, I would suggest looking into new ways to play the game with new keyboard setups and such. The forums can be helpful for finding out more about that. Thank you for understanding.

Have to ask again.. :biggrin:

Did you ever used a different bot? ( can be some months ago )

Did you ever used WRotation for PvP?

Blizzard doesn't ban you after just some hours you've used the Bot.

You must have done something else before, or got reported from a bunch of people.

4 hours ago, Runaro said:

Have to ask again.. :biggrin:

Did you ever used a different bot? ( can be some months ago )

Did you ever used WRotation for PvP?

Blizzard doesn't ban you after just some hours you've used the Bot.

You must have done something else before, or got reported from a bunch of people.

Nope;

I loathe PVP

and i guess they are cracking down again with legion on the horizon; and it was about a week of use most of that spent making the script