[feature request] new profile + quest pulse types

eeny

Would like to request two features which i think will help create safer and more effective quest / grinding profiles.  These should enhance both retail and private profile creation.

Farm-path- set a path for the bot to follow, and set a radius- any mob within the radius of the bot on the farm-path is to be targeted.

Reason: mainly instance grinding- With kill+loot you need to set an NPC ID to farm- sometimes the bot will string NPC kills together and the bot end up a long way away from the path you intended.  sometimes the bot wont find its way back to the path.  With farm path the bot would only target NPC's close to the desired path and wont get lost while still getting majority of the targets you want.

Kill+gather- Bridge the two profile types.  A lot of the time when my bots are farming (mainly in Tanaan jungle) i see them walk by treasures.  because i use grinder profiles i dont know of a way to program the bot to collect those while still killing mobs.  Would happily re-write profiles if that meant i could get the bot to also interact with ingame object ID's as well as targeting and killing farmable NPC's.

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Hello, (sorry, this post is old, I ignore if you have found how to resolve problem since)

Farm-path > I'll add option like "No hotspots, is path" (and add possibility to record path) in grinder, killandloot,... You can set search radius with c# code 

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.SearchRadius = 9999;

(add step type "RunCode")

Kill+gather > To gather and kill, add step type "RunCode" with the code:

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.ListHarvest.Add(232544);

(replace 232544 by your game object entry id) Add quest type "KillAndLoot" and pulse it (like here: http://wrobot.eu/files/file/486-garrison-farm-minesherbs/ )

( to remove game object at collect, use this code: 

if (wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.ListHarvest.Contains(232544))
                wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.ListHarvest.Remove(232544);

)