Not all Buffs are working

As title says, i created few profiles for different classes. Let's take Paladin for example, i put at max priority Seal of Light, and in fact it works perfectly, with condition "buff <seal of light> false".

The problem is when i want to use Seal of Vengeance, i write the exact same things, the exact lines of code, and it doesn't work. Like if the players doesn't recognize the spell.

Same with Divine Plea, i just put it when mana is <45% (like druid innervate profile, which works perfectly) and again this spell doesn't work.

Is something i am missing?

Thanks for the replies.

I check the log and it shows nothing wrong. But great news, i found a way to fix it. I modified the xml with notepad and replace every "seal of light" with "seal of vengeance". Now it works pretty good.

I don't know what was the problem, i will re-build a rotation with editor and compare it with the one modified with notepad so i can see what was wrong!

Thanks for the support ;)

The problem i think was: using the editor and adding a spell (and putting it on top priority), makes the xml kinda bugged, infact the  <FightClassSpells> string disappears, making all the strings below useless and not working since that is an "opening" string kinda like the <body> on html code (if i understood right).

So yea that was the problem, not sure at 100% what triggers it, if it's the editor itself by default or only because of adding a spell and move it on top of priority list.

• 11 months later...
On 7/10/2016 at 0:00 PM, scripterx said:

The problem i think was: using the editor and adding a spell (and putting it on top priority), makes the xml kinda bugged, infact the  <FightClassSpells> string disappears, making all the strings below useless and not working since that is an "opening" string kinda like the <body> on html code (if i understood right).

So yea that was the problem, not sure at 100% what triggers it, if it's the editor itself by default or only because of adding a spell and move it on top of priority list.

No, problem is simple :)

Wrobot does not recognize the range of certain buffs / spells properly (( A little difficult to explain how all this go )) but the solution is when you add buffs, put them highest priority and do the following for each spell.

Under spell options look for this (Check spell range) Mark it :False

Cast on : player

Use only in combat: False

Can move while casting : True

Now add condition: Buff

>Name of the buff you're using: False.