Using the easy profile creator on the sample dungeon, but struggling to understand it. Is there a step by step profile anywhere?

1. Enter Dungeon
2. Kill first 4 bosses
3. Activate 3 Game Objects
4. Kill final boss
5. Leave Dungeon
6. Reset Dungeon
7. Repeat

The steps above are basically what I need it to do. It does not need to loot as it's farming emblems of triumph.

6 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, if you don't understand how works quest profile, try to use Grinder to create dungeon profile (it is better but it is very hard to create dungeon profile with quester profile).

Okay I've made the basic profile using Grinder, only issue I'm having now is getting the 3 objects to be interacted with?

Cannot attack the last boss till they've all been selected. How would I go about doing this in a grinding profile?

Update: Just attempts to attack the final boss over and over again which is impossible due to having to kill the first 4 bosses before you can attack it.

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

You can't script boss fights with grinder if they are more complex than just tank and spank

Other than the 3 objects I don't need to add any tactics. It's a bugged dungeon so everything is 1 shot.

Easier to just skip the final boss at this point I think.

Created the profile, modified the reset instance plugin to use an unbind command but having an issue.

Attached my log, the issue is that once entered into The Nexus the bot still thinks it's in Borean Tundra and is trying to go to incorrect coordinates which results in repeatedly jumping into the all till I stop the bot.

9 Jul 2016 02H50.log.html