[Sample] Dungeon profile

Droidz

Hello,

For advanced user:

- You can found sample of dungeon profile http://wrobot.eu/files/file/453-dungeon-the-temple-of-atalhakkar/ file description to get more informations) and https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/3552-dungeon-profile-creation-tutorial-video/

For beginner users:

- Install and activate this plugin: http://wrobot.eu/files/file/496-reset-instances/

- In "General Settings", disable option "Close bot if teleported".

- Select product "Gatherer" or "Grinder" and activate option "Back to last profile position" in "Product Settings".

- Now, use "Profile Creator" and record loop path (in your loop, go out of instance) (You can download gatherer profile sample of "Hellfire Ramparts" here) (you can use "Action" to add feature at your profile)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So i was following your sample, but i am confused on how to get the character to move to the objectives. I see where you have a pathfinder in the quest order... I how do i make it so the bot moves from objective to objective while also killing trash in between areas?

• 5 weeks later...

I have started to create my own profile, what is the most convenient way to edit errors like it doesnt walk as far as you wanted it too etc. i want to edit certain coordinates instead of redoing the whole profile. I also was wondering if i can make it sit for a certain amount of time, because the instance i am creating it in has a door that has to wait to be opened! Any tips or help?

Edited by skatebourddd

• 1 month later...

Won't work. I use the second guide with the Grinder. In the instance my Char won't attack any enemy.

Out side I have createt many Grinding profils and all works fine.

Hello, can you try to,

In "General Settings" > "Enter advanced settings...":

- Activate option "Start fighting with Elite".

- Tab "Looting and Farming" > "Max Units Near" put 999.

• 6 months later...

hi...

How do I enter a command to open ports when input from dungens so require? Ex: karazan entry has a door and it needs to be opened to access the dungeon.
I'm creating the profile using gatherer.

• 1 month later...

I have an issue here,

i am doing the simple grinder version, so ive tried to both start recording the path inside and outside the dungeon, but stil after the first run my toon runs in and then directly out over and over again! what am i doing wrong? :O

• 5 months later...

Hello, 

I'm farming cloth on a WOTLK server. 
I'm running instances, currently i'm hitting the lockout limit. 

I was trying to figure out how to use the relogger, schedule options. But its not seeming to work. 

I might be doing something wrong. I'm not sure, any insight would be appreciated.  

Maybe there is a better way to do this?

Thank you, 

Example.PNG