What is your purpose to bot?

KevinVapes

Hey guys,

this time i want to talk about your purpose of botting? Why do you use WRobot? Where do you use WRobot and what goal are you aiming for?

For my part - i use WRobot to level characters to level 100, to play them manually afterwards, cuz after all i still have fun playing WoW. And i will use it to farm some gold. What and where to farm - i still dont know. Maybe you guys have a idea what to farm. I dont think that minerals/herbs will give the biggest profit. Im using WRobot currently on live-servers with the newest content/patch.

Im excited to hear from you guys!

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

i'm botting and programming it just because i like the challange i face everyday. it's like driving fast car. My drug :D

That is very interesting. So you basically have no actual "purpose" for WRobot, except to "make it better", or do you still make any use out of it at World of Warcraft?

I think botting is a crime, but i thought i give it a try, my first botting experience is about 3 months ago using a fishing bot on two accounts the longest ive ever had them online was 34 hours straight then i would stop for 3-4 days then fish again just for 10 hours on 1 account as i did not want to flood the auction house to much. Then a few days ago all i hear is bots getting banned so am i going to get banned aswell i hope not, is it going to be me its a risk u take. I'm always looking for a bot that's is very low key and not a lot of people know about it but now if u use honorbuddy good luck u will get ban as blizzard hates them. So i take a look around the web there is a lot of bots around there is a few i would never touch looks kinda dodgy to me, some are free and still don't look safe and then i come across wrobot not many people using it why is that because you have to pay well that's not the problem, so i take a five day key to check it out and get a throw away account just incase it all goes wrong. So far it looks good easy to use and looks more human like not going around in circle and missing mobs that are near the path it actually moves to that mob or  to gather that herb or vein. That is amazing i am watching it 100% at the moment and its botting for 3hrs max looks good and i love how long the bot works its cool it closes the bot and wow so it looks like i was never playing. I'm going to test some other profiles that people have up loaded onto the site so what I'm thinking is farm 2 hrs log off for 1 hour then farm 7 hours then take a break for 12 hours  repeat it next day but mix it a bit what do u think.

26 minutes ago, KevinVapes said:

That is very interesting. So you basically have no actual "purpose" for WRobot, except to "make it better", or do you still make any use out of it at World of Warcraft?

i bot because i like to challange myself to create something that can't be detected and sametime i try to bot as much as possible while trying to not get busted. On runescape as example i got 67 million fletching experience (normally it takes you months to get) for me it took 3 weeks to get while botting 23.5hours/day average. NEVER got banned

i don't bot the game because i want advantage ingame i bot because i like it

Just bought it today, mostly just to pratice my coding, but also to bot some Chars from 1-70 on a private TBC server.

And if blizz someday desides to actually make some old game version servers, i guess it would come in handy to have those profiles aswell :)

Did lvl 1-6 today, but still have some things i need to get A hold on.

1. How to make the Bot Pick up Quest objects from the ground

2. How to make A leveling fighting profile

3. How to enable drink/Eat instead of just stading still to recover

4. How to get it to go autotrain with the trainer @ the lvl i choose

5. Figur out if i Can get the bot to grind to reach A specific leve before it move on to the next quest 

+ A lot of issues i havent been Met with yet, as i Said it is only 1-6 so far :p

But i hope i Can find a partner in here there are interested in privat TBC servers, to help test and make some awesome profiles :) but pretty Much just wanted to figur out how it all worked before i asked that of another person.

46 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

i bot because i like to challange myself to create something that can't be detected and sametime i try to bot as much as possible while trying to not get busted. On runescape as example i got 67 million fletching experience (normally it takes you months to get) for me it took 3 weeks to get while botting 23.5hours/day average. NEVER got banned

i don't bot the game because i want advantage ingame i bot because i like it

Well "not getting busted" is not quite clear to me. The software itself is not detectable..yet. Ive read that enough already. But there are still players that report you and the more you AFK not answering players etc, and the longer yout bot, the higher the risk to get busted or am i wrong?

Just now, KevinVapes said:

Well "not getting busted" is not quite clear to me. The software itself is not detectable..yet. Ive read that enough already. But there are still players that report you and the more you AFK not answering players etc, and the longer yout bot, the higher the risk to get busted or am i wrong?

Correct