Pickpocket Mobs

Abyssion

Hi,

I am trying to farm Heavy Boxes with this bot. I notice that there is a plugin and fightclass specifically for pickpocketing however that one doesn't work whatsoever. Just kills mobs then goes to stealth using vanish then kills them again. Occasionally pickpocketing a mob but that isn't very effective. I want the bot to pickpocket a target and goes to the next target closest to him. Is that possible? If so, how?

Thanks!

EDIT: Maybe Im using it wrong after reading this from Droidz :  to create your path (profile), select product "grinder", in "product settings" click on "create profile", record and save path, select product "custom profile", in "product settings" select profile "Pickpocketing With Grinder profile support.cs", launch bot and select profile created in previous steps.

I created a grinder profile, however how can I select that profile if I have to choose "Pickpocketing With Grinder profile support.cs" at the product settings of "custom profile". How can I choose the grind profile? Cuz  these steps Droidz told some guy are pretty confusing .

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, eeny said:

I can get my rogues to pickpoket... they do Kill the mob after tho.  what are you guys trying to pickpocket?

I'm trying to pickpocket greengill slaves on the isle of quelthalas but It wont let me choose what mobs I wanna pickpocket it kinda just goes freestyle and pickpockets other mobs, and whenever I try the grinder support profile it kinda just freaks out and doesnt do anything

The problem with pickpocking is, that wrobot do attack after a view seconds doing nothing. you can

-create a empty fightclass,

-disable "Start attack" and "Attack before attacked"

-go in stealth

-get mob in target

....and the mob will be killed...(Its a bug in wrobot. I opened a bug report last year,) I have tried to disable autoattack, doing an "null-spell" , but the mob will be killed....

Well thats not really the issue, I don't care if it kills the mob after I pickpocket it. I would just like it to have an option to choose what mobs I wanna pick pocket or atleast black list mobs to not pick pocket. Theres these little murlocs I want it to pickpocket and usually 99% of the time the respawn rate for mobs is lower then the time you can pick pocket them again

OK, pickpocket.XML is a QUEST PROFILE. so load it as a quest profile.

The bot has a nasty habbit of sometimes breaking steal and killing everything.. which is Ok otherwise you end up with all the camps pic-pocketed and the bot will just be doing loops.

I turned Looting OFF as i found it broke stealth too much and the loot really isnt worth it.

EDIT: just opened my 30 boxes... what a waste of time.. why are you doing this?

pickpocket.PNG

Pickpocket.xml

Rogue_pickpocket_fight_Class.xml

7 hours ago, eeny said:

OK, pickpocket.XML is a QUEST PROFILE. so load it as a quest profile.

The bot has a nasty habbit of sometimes breaking steal and killing everything.. which is Ok otherwise you end up with all the camps pic-pocketed and the bot will just be doing loops.

I turned Looting OFF as i found it broke stealth too much and the loot really isnt worth it.

EDIT: just opened my 30 boxes... what a waste of time.. why are you doing this?

pickpocket.PNG

Pickpocket.xml

Rogue_pickpocket_fight_Class.xml

It's for the insane title, the boxes are the only way to become exalted with ravenhold