Dear all, 

First of all, thanks for this helpful bot and my apologize for my poor  english. 

I try to explain my issues as  best as possible. 

I created my own Fight class for a Level 20 Frost mage. 

Casts I want to use: Frost bolt, Frost nova, arcane brillianz,  Frost armor, Mana shield, fire blast. 

I cannot bring Frost nova to work well. I Set it up to cast with condition :target distance smaller 12/8/20(tried all values),  but everytime it casts Frost bolt very often and the target is already in melee Position when it casts Frost nova. 

I know i should send log files but I am on the road ATM. 

Thanks for your help 

55 minutes ago, Freestylechirurg said:

Dear all, 

First of all, thanks for this helpful bot and my apologize for my poor  english. 

I try to explain my issues as  best as possible. 

I created my own Fight class for a Level 20 Frost mage. 

Casts I want to use: Frost bolt, Frost nova, arcane brillianz,  Frost armor, Mana shield, fire blast. 

I cannot bring Frost nova to work well. I Set it up to cast with condition :target distance smaller 12/8/20(tried all values),  but everytime it casts Frost bolt very often and the target is already in melee Position when it casts Frost nova. 

I know i should send log files but I am on the road ATM. 

Thanks for your help 

You need to set the priority of "Frost Nova" higher then "Frost bolt" etc..

Distance at SmallerOrEqual: 12

Hi Runaro, Thanks for Quick reply. 

Tried that already. 

I also tried to Setup the timer on Frost bolt to 2100 cause it spams all the time.

And i thought this caused the issues. But nö improvement. I will upload the fight class in 1 hour it maybe helps finding my mistake.

Regards  

FrostMage.xml

36 minutes ago, Runaro said:

I don't want to be rude, but this FightClass is a mess. :biggrin:

Gonna send you a pm with my private FightClass.

#Post 200 :ohmy:

Gratz with post number 200 !

1 hour ago, Freestylechirurg said:

Hi Runaro, Thanks for Quick reply. 

Tried that already. 

I also tried to Setup the timer on Frost bolt to 2100 cause it spams all the time.

And i thought this caused the issues. But nö improvement. I will upload the fight class in 1 hour it maybe helps finding my mistake.

Regards  

FrostMage.xml

Add some more conditións for the spells, you need to be really specific about when to use what spell, so the bot don't get confused

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi!

Loving this bot so far but I have some issues:

Still dont get how it works with frost nova?

I tried to add conditions: "Me in Comber" = True & Target Distance SmallerOrEquals = 12

And its higher up then frost or fireball.

34 minutes ago, trkman said:

Hi!

Loving this bot so far but I have some issues:

Still dont get how it works with frost nova?

I tried to add conditions: "Me in Comber" = True & Target Distance SmallerOrEquals = 12

And its higher up then frost or fireball.

frost nova is a spell that you need to click right? if yes make sure that you set in the setting on terrain or something like this i actually don't know the correct name of the setting

1 minute ago, iMod said:

frost nova is a spell that you need to click right? if yes make sure that you set in the setting on terrain or something like this i actually don't know the correct name of the setting

Right click? Its just an aoe spell that freezes target in an area of xx (dunno the area diameter of it though). Should not be a problem to fix it? And also, is there a way to back peedle (move 2 steps back) after casting frost nova?