How good is WRobot?

LunaAlfie

Hello,

I`ve been on a different Bot for a while but it`s starting to drive me nuts, that you have to pay extra for anything. Want to grind in Draenor - Pay 20 Bucks. Oh you want to collect herbs? That 10 Bucks... Combat? Suck that 30 Bucks... That`s all what Honorbuddy does at the Moment, everything needs a Profile and every Profile costs extra Money, which is why i`m searching for a new Bot...

Is WRobot the same or is it any better? I really don`t mind smal bugs and such as long as they get fixed when i report them, i just don`t want to download and buy a whole new "thing" for everything i´m planning to do. I can`t seem to be able to try WRobot which is the reason opening this Post and all in all, how is the Combat routines with the new Patch?

This program saves me time, I can do pushups, and stretch and even snag a cup of coffee for example, while it runs. Some of my favorite features though, are the Map / Radar and of course, the auto-pathing when I die. I leave the bot up for example, on the second monitor, and use it just when I die, so it can run back to my body for me. Also, I love the RADAR because I can filter out everything except for enemy players, when a hostile player is nearby, I see a yellow circle... and that means WREAKING TIME!!!

I use the WRobot only for TBC, and I'm pleased with the fishing bot, works really really well. I think, for $20, it's a great investment. You just have to build alot of the stuff yourself, which isn't that bad if you think it's fun like me. I wish the documentation was better. Inside the fight class editor, for example, the "condition info" button doesn't display jack shit...that sucks, because some of them look helpful!

Snag the bot, or download and use trial for couple days and see if you like, enter license "TRIAL" during launch-up.

8 hours ago, LunaAlfie said:

Hello,

I`ve been on a different Bot for a while but it`s starting to drive me nuts, that you have to pay extra for anything. Want to grind in Draenor - Pay 20 Bucks. Oh you want to collect herbs? That 10 Bucks... Combat? Suck that 30 Bucks... That`s all what Honorbuddy does at the Moment, everything needs a Profile and every Profile costs extra Money, which is why i`m searching for a new Bot...

Is WRobot the same or is it any better? I really don`t mind smal bugs and such as long as they get fixed when i report them, i just don`t want to download and buy a whole new "thing" for everything i´m planning to do. I can`t seem to be able to try WRobot which is the reason opening this Post and all in all, how is the Combat routines with the new Patch?

Well compared to honorbuddy (which i never used) its not that easy. You will not have that huge amount of profiles floating around here. But it is easy and simple to create your own if you invest some time. Its ultra easy to create a grinding profile and we have a lots of tutorials inhere. Basically you just click everything together, with an easy Profileeditor. Even Questingprofiles, Fightclasses, Herbing/Mining etc can be found. Of course a few bugs here and there, but therefor you have this small community here, which is always there to help and easy to overview, not like Honorbuddys community.

Ok so i have to admit: Creating a Fight class did look quite easy, but: I couldn`t figure out how to use a certain spell, when the enemy has a stacked buff like 10 stacks use spell and to use a spell when the enemy has not a certain buff..

The WRotator didn`t work at all for me, no matter what i did :/ I had to use other bots and then had the Problem, that it seemed to execute those commands very slowly. it would wait like 2 seconds before it starts the attack..

For testing purposes i had like 3 spells in a list only, because i couldn`t figure the other stuff out.

Just setup the spell condition o.O 

"Target Buff Casted By Me" checks if the target has a defined buff/debuff.
"Buff Stack Target" does what you where looking for.

32 minutes ago, iMod said:

Just setup the spell condition o.O 

"Target Buff Casted By Me" checks if the target has a defined buff/debuff.
"Buff Stack Target" does what you where looking for.

Thank you very much. That helped me making a 30k dps frost dk rotation, but then again i`m only low geared, so i could even be better.. Maybe you have the time and willingness to look over it? :)

Oh and the last thing: WRotation is still not working -> At least not when i attack Training Dummies.. Is there any information anywhere about that?

9 minutes ago, LunaAlfie said:

Thank you very much. That helped me making a 30k dps frost dk rotation, but then again i`m only low geared, so i could even be better.. Maybe you have the time and willingness to look over it? :)

Oh and the last thing: WRotation is still not working -> At least not when i attack Training Dummies.. Is there any information anywhere about that?

Just post it and let the community check it ;) i'm just interessted at 3.3.5a stuff.

28 minutes ago, LunaAlfie said:

Their is a Option/Checkbox in General Settings "Ignore Training Dummys". Uncheck this, maybe that causes your issue. 

13 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Their is a Option/Checkbox in General Settings "Ignore Training Dummys". Uncheck this, maybe that causes your issue. 

That was not the one, but for everybody with the same Problem: It solved, when i unchecked "Launch rotation when combat starts" in the Product Settings.