How to combine "Unit Attack Player Near" with "Unit being attacked is NOT a Tank" ?

24 minutes ago, LunaAlfie said:

Just trying to figure of, if there is a way to auto spot off mobs from healers and dd`s but not from tanks :)

Just in C# or LUA if i'm not wrong.

8 minutes ago, Runaro said:

Thanks, but i was hoping for a bit more well you know what i mean - i want others to do the work for me :wub:  That`s why i have decided to Bot in the first place! I haven`t got the energy to learn a new Language just for this one purpose...

2 minutes ago, LunaAlfie said:

Thanks, but i was hoping for a bit more well you know what i mean - i want others to do the work for me :wub:  That`s why i have decided to Bot in the first place! I haven`t got the energy to learn a new Language just for this one purpose...

"Just for this one purpose"?

If you really want to do some stuff with this bot, you need basic knowledge in lua and C#.

Don't think anyone is going to do your stuff for free, just cuz ur lazy and... nvm. this is not going to end well.

I'm out of this topic, good luck.

23 minutes ago, LunaAlfie said:

Dude that comment made my day - im so close to make it for free just bez you are admitting you to lazy to do it :) ! but im pretty much working like crazy on another project with the bot att. :)
and seriously 1 purpose for learning something new, that can be used for almost everything on a computer..
belive me mate, would be so much easier to just get your head down the books or on youtube, and get to work

28 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Dude that comment made my day - im so close to make it for free just bez you are admitting you to lazy to do it :) ! but im pretty much working like crazy on another project with the bot att. :)
and seriously 1 purpose for learning something new, that can be used for almost everything on a computer..
belive me mate, would be so much easier to just get your head down the books or on youtube, and get to work

Well it`s mostly because i`m lazy yes, but it`s not just that :biggrin:  I just can`t do such things... I`m trying to make a lasting DK Tank Class that can be used on any purpose :)

learning a programming language for 1 purpose is always bullshit. I first learned Java for runescape private server programming when i was around 15 years old (~10 years ago) then i learned VB for creating private runescape item database then i learned python and xml for counter strike source addons then i learned lua for editing WoW addons then i learned more java while making addons for minecraft and now i'm learning C# for WoW. All the previous experience helps me at creating scripts for this bot. It's been 10 years since i started learning about programming and all the random learning here and there sure hasn't gone into trash for nothing (few thousands of euros later)