For the love of God, help us new guys.

Shadowkilla

There prob a million tread like this but i tired farming with no fight class on my prot warr.

Can someone PLS explain step by step by step how i instal it in WRobot. And provide a link to fight class. I just use 2 spell when i fight world trash.

How do i do it. Im soory but im so nobbish i know ;) So here we go. Use this tread to all new commers and pls expalin like i was 5yo :P

Thx in advance.

7 minutes ago, Shadowkilla said:

There prob a million tread like this but i tired farming with no fight class on my prot warr.

Can someone PLS explain step by step by step how i instal it in WRobot. And provide a link to fight class. I just use 2 spell when i fight world trash.

How do i do it. Im soory but im so nobbish i know ;) So here we go. Use this tread to all new commers and pls expalin like i was 5yo :P

Thx in advance.

I have no idea, how i should explain a 5 year old how to setup WRobot properly, but i can explain it to a grown person.

Profiles, FightClasses and Plugins you can get from here: http://wrobot.eu/files/

For all the other things, like creating your own Profiles, FightClasses and Plugins, you should start reading the threads in here: http://wrobot.eu/forums/forum/7-tutorials-wrobot/

There's nothing much more to explain, once you've read all the tutorials, you gonna understand that WRobot is pretty simple to setup.

13 hours ago, Runaro said:

I have no idea, how i should explain a 5 year old how to setup WRobot properly, but i can explain it to a grown person.

Profiles, FightClasses and Plugins you can get from here: http://wrobot.eu/files/

For all the other things, like creating your own Profiles, FightClasses and Plugins, you should start reading the threads in here: http://wrobot.eu/forums/forum/7-tutorials-wrobot/

There's nothing much more to explain, once you've read all the tutorials, you gonna understand that WRobot is pretty simple to setup.

Well, all that is good under the hood. BUT i dident manage to get by the part spell setting and spell conditions.I did save my "fight class" on my desktop.

And where do i save (Put) my new fight clas exaktly? in what folder?

1 hour ago, Shadowkilla said:

Well, all that is good under the hood. BUT i dident manage to get by the part spell setting and spell conditions.I did save my "fight class" on my desktop.

And where do i save (Put) my new fight clas exaktly? in what folder?

In the Fightclasses Folder.

4 hours ago, Dreamful said:

In the Fightclasses Folder.

i put it there but it dosent work. I put under pet battle and talents. its an xml document. must have don someting wrong, a well.

1 hour ago, Shadowkilla said:

i put it there but it dosent work. I put under pet battle and talents. its an xml document. must have don someting wrong, a well.

Seems like, you still haven't read the tutorials...

Just directly in the FightClass folder, not a subfolder.

1cgEla0.png

16 hours ago, Runaro said:

1cgEla0.png

Ofc i read the tutorial and put it in the right folder. It just doset work. that way i asked for help in the beging. A step by step constrution of a warr 2 spell rotation. Revenge and shield slam. That was it. But i dident get the help i nedded, But it dosent realy mater now. I use the bot anyway and i like it.

On 2016-07-28 at 9:24 PM, BetterSister said:

OMG

finally someone admits they suck at something and wants help :blink:

16 hours ago, Runaro said:

1cgEla0.png

I got it now guys, i just dowloaded a fury warr thingy from wrobot site. put it in the folder, then chose it under advanced setting and Bingo. Thx for all the help. Take care.