Relogger guide/Tutorial

KevinVapes

Hi guys,

i searched around a bit, but couldnt find anything useful. Are there guides/tutorials how to set up relogger effectively? Or better, what features are in relogger included. Can i set up countdowns, does he close the whole game, when does he login again, does he automatically switch to profiles etc.

Thank you in advance!

Regards

The problem with a relogger tutorial - is that relogger stores the account name , password and WRobot key in plain text on the screen.

The product itself is easy to learn and rock solid to use.. just i don't feel like exposing myself like that.

8 hours ago, eeny said:

The problem with a relogger tutorial - is that relogger stores the account name , password and WRobot key in plain text on the screen.

The product itself is easy to learn and rock solid to use.. just i don't feel like exposing myself like that.

There's always an option to blur out the details in post.

12 hours ago, razilein said:

Would be nice to even find a file with this name :/

Its right in the WRobot folder. Relogger.exe.

8 hours ago, eeny said:

I might do a videotutorial for it, or general videotutorials for Wrobot. Im familiar with video-editing, youtube etc. since i have two YouTube-Channels. Considering creating a new account for it first. I played around with relogger a bit after our romantic PM-Session and i love it, its really super easy.

If i find the time i will load it up in the tutorial section. (Dont even have time for my own youtube channels :D)