How to set a profile to just open near by Box/cache with keys

Xwtfx

Hi can someone please tell me is there a way to set a profile to just open near by box/cache with keys?

to be more specific, Guo-lai cache, i have so many keys i just want to leave the bot there so it will pick and open the box by it self, thanks  

A gatherer quest profile would do it... the issue you will have will be those elemental tiles... the bot would walk right over them and likely die.

6 hours ago, eeny said:

A gatherer quest profile would do it... the issue you will have will be those elemental tiles... the bot would walk right over them and likely die.

Na i ll just walk there and then leave it on because i have like few hundred keys :( , are you able to link me a profile? 

34 minutes ago, Xwtfx said:

Na i ll just walk there and then leave it on because i have like few hundred keys :( , are you able to link me a profile? 

Just create a quest profile with a object use loop. ( with a item check, so if you don't have any keys left the pulse part is done and the bot gonna stop )

Watch the video tutorials in here and you'll know how.

http://wrobot.eu/forums/forum/7-tutorials-wrobot/

Gatherer profil > Record a loop between all chests > put range detection to something like 5 > Manually add the chest name in your profil 

Enjoy

14 hours ago, Lord said:

Gatherer profil > Record a loop between all chests > put range detection to something like 5 > Manually add the chest name in your profil 

Enjoy

Thanks Lord, ill try that