how to add random delay to cast interrupt?

camelot10

Value is in milliseconds so 1 second would be 1000. Also it should be less than or equal to. This will interrupt it towards the end of the cast. I use 1000 when it's off global cool down. Otherwise I use 1500 or 1250 if it's not. Also add the spell condition referring to is casting and interruptable. That way you don't waste an interrupt. I'm sorry if I don't remember the exact name of the conditions. I'm not able to access WoW at this very moment to bring it up :)

37 minutes ago, Zan said:

Value is in milliseconds so 1 second would be 1000. Also it should be less than or equal to. This will interrupt it towards the end of the cast. I use 1000 when it's off global cool down. Otherwise I use 1500 or 1250 if it's not. Also add the spell condition referring to is casting and interruptable. That way you don't waste an interrupt. I'm sorry if I don't remember the exact name of the conditions. I'm not able to access WoW at this very moment to bring it up :)

he can play around it as he likes, im aware of it is milisecounds, he wanted it random and depending on what the npc are casting it can take everything from 1 sec to 5. and with that setting i had there, it just interupted it at random before the spell was casted :) - to look more human, i know its not the most efficent way to do it, but i try to make my rotations most possible human like :)

That can work randomly if the interrupt is not on global cool down. From my experience humans normally interrupt towards the end. That's the PVP'er in me. But that is your opinion and i respect it.

Hello, you can try to use this c# code:

System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(robotManager.Helpful.Others.Random(0, wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.CastingTimeLeft - 350));
wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Spell Name In English");

with spell option "Not Spell, Is C# code" (and custom condition to check if your spell is ready and good distance and ...)