Relogger problem

camelot10

i made relogger profile to move all characters near firelands entrance (quester).

but wrobot launch and try to inject while loading screen on, this throws exception (attached)

profile works if im launch wow + wrobot and start it by hands, not in relogger

reloggers tasks looks like

1. run profle

2. change char

3. run profile

etc

ALSO

can we get full wrobot command line arguments ?

especialy need argument to disable specific and/or all plugins

5 сен 2016 16H13.log.html

ok. i tryed to increase "wait after launch" to 120 seconds. this dont help. wow started and relogger count 120 seconds and after that start login and executing task

i maganed how to avoid memory exception. i just put "wrotation run" for 1-2 min before actual quester profile start, but this gives another exception (log attached)

my profile seems like working for me if i run it by hands (profile attached too). 

also its realy pain in a%# to navigate from cleft of shadow (orgrimmar) to cataclysm portals. tryed everything (almost all tryes in profile too)

6 сен 2016 19H30.log.html

To Firelands.xml

found problem:

somehow relogger changed profile path for quester from "PATH/To Firelands.xml" to "cache/PATH/To Firelands.xm.cs" and that cached profile was broken (throw exception)

but problem with injection still exist (log attached). wrobot launch but cannot find spells/mounts and profile starts but cannot use mounts.

tryed to check/uncked "Lock relogger when launch Wow or WRobot (to launch one by one)" this doesnt help. 

found solution:

before running actual needed profile. i added task to relogger to run blank grinder profile for 1 min (attached).

here is relogger routine:

1. task #1 - change character

2. task #2 - run blank grinder profile for 1 min:

a) wow launched

b) wrobot launched

c) wrobot throw injection error and run not properly, character just stay

3. task #3 - run needed quester profile:

a) wow launched from previous task

b) relogger close wrobot from previous task and launch it with quester and needed profile

i hope you guys fix this problem.

8 сен 2016 15H29.log.html

blank.xml