wow legion 100-110 questing profile

LaZrs

The expansion is fairly new still. Gotta give it some time for profiles as they are made by users just like us. I myself will release a few profiles by the end of the month hopefully :P

Patience is a Virtue

1 hour ago, BetterSister said:

Quests on legion are really hard to script so it takes quite some time . Atleast they are scriptable unlike on wod 

Not only that, i can imagine a LOT of huge pathing problems, since the new areas are much edgy, or with a lot of heights and mountains. I was getting stuck alot everywhere troughout the expansion and i was playing manually! If i imagine leaving WRobot running without my supervision i highly doubt it will go well.

BUT, im always open for suprises!

On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 8:38 AM, KevinVapes said:

Not only that, i can imagine a LOT of huge pathing problems, since the new areas are much edgy, or with a lot of heights and mountains. I was getting stuck alot everywhere troughout the expansion and i was playing manually! If i imagine leaving WRobot running without my supervision i highly doubt it will go well.

BUT, im always open for suprises!

Its actually really not That bad :-) as long as you dont set the bot to kill for exp and attack before beeing attacked.