Mass farming

Ryocar

Since my new toons are gonna hit 110 in a few days, i was wondering if its possible to let all 4 of them farm in one area.. Atm i saw the bot just rides away if someone else is looting the herb/ore infront of him.. Is it possible to disable that?

On 05/10/2016 at 0:50 AM, Ryocar said:

Since my new toons are gonna hit 110 in a few days, i was wondering if its possible to let all 4 of them farm in one area.. Atm i saw the bot just rides away if someone else is looting the herb/ore infront of him.. Is it possible to disable that?

This looks sus as hell from a real player perspective... you will get reported fairly quickly

Try loading up just 2 accounts, starting them on the same profile with at the location and time.  just watch them... they will follow almost exactly the same path, dismount / remount / gather... It screams bot.  Now try that with 4 and you will be removing any doubt you are a bot and 'do-gooder's' will report you...

I split my bots up on purpose to avoid what you are trying to achieve here.

EDIT: even if you do give them 4 separate but similar profiles. Sometimes if they meet and both dart from one node to another nearby or to a corpse to skin you can achieve the out come above.  Difererent profiles... different zones...always.