Party Healer Not Working!!!

cgeorg13

So from what I have been searching in the forum, the Party product, with the Healer setting under Product Settings selected, is not working.

Ive created a small fighting profile for my level 16 Disc Priest to test out this feature (Attached). 

I have the Healer option on, set the follow to the tank, had him selected as the 'target' and still nothing.

This seems to be an issue that I have not found a solution to from searching the forum, any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

disc test.xml

Take a look in your "cast spell on" in each spell settings.  Its set to 'none' when if i recall correctly it should be set to player?

Also- this has both offensive and defensive spells... since your starting and this is a heal profile- have it only cast plea / shield untill you get that down 100%... pennance doesnt heal in 7.0 as well fyi.

i spec'd into Penance being able to be casted on a friendly target.

Also, I tried to removed the offensive spells and it still did not work. I did get it to work by removing the "Healer" setting and using the conditions... 

I'll definitely take the advice for the shield/plea and work from there.. 

I'd really like to know why the "Healer" switch was keeping this from working.

On 10/10/2016 at 7:13 PM, cgeorg13 said:

i spec'd into Penance being able to be casted on a friendly target.

Also, I tried to removed the offensive spells and it still did not work. I did get it to work by removing the "Healer" setting and using the conditions... 

I'll definitely take the advice for the shield/plea and work from there.. 

I'd really like to know why the "Healer" switch was keeping this from working.

So for some reason, it started working. I did nothing different to the class except remove the offensive spells (which I tried previously and it still didnt work). I may have modified some of the 'advanced settings' under class/fight class such as select the 'help others' but I'm unsure, all i know is it is working now..

Although my spells are reacting a little weird such as only spamming plea, and never using Power Word: Shield. I'm looking into it now but any suggestions/sharing example class healer profiles would be appreciated, Thanks!