Using Party mode out of party?

HI there, I want to boost a lower level char by having a max level char follow out of party and nuke tagged mobs to maximise the lower levels xp per hour and minimise down time.  Whenever I run party mode out of party the bot just follows the char that ive named in the box, but doesn't attack anything.  Is there a way to make this work?

Cheers.

• 3 months later...
On 10/19/2016 at 6:38 PM, Droidz said:

Hello, sorry you cannot use party bot out of party

Any new updates regarding this on the vanilla private server bot version i go from 5k exp a hour to 29k when i manually play my main boosting the bot after it taps the mob. A implementation of this would be amazing. Maybe use target of my target macros on bars and get the bot to use them while following the lower level around but wait for it to tap the mob? Btw i was only using my wand as well so with other spells would be even better

• 2 years later...

hey, i have the same need, to boost an alt but haven't bought the party thingy yet.

here's what i do:

alt is warrior, main is hunter. i made a macro so that the pet will attack the alt's mob when it's HP is less than 100%(tagged)

/target altName
/script if (UnitHealth("targettarget")/UnitHealthMax("targettarget")<1) then PetAttack("targettarget") end;
/script if not IsCurrentAction(35) then UseAction(35) end;

the last row is so that it will start ranged attack, if sometime i follow the alt manually to maximize dps from hunter

Let's build on this and see what we can get out of it. so far completly afk with only pet attack it does about 150-200kills/hour at lvl 36, if i move the hunter manually and also use ranged attacks it goes up to 250+, if the mobs are packed.