How to Schedule Gatherer Profiles

DDXC

Hi Guys,

I am aware we have a schedule product which you can select to run different events at a specific time. Such as Gatherer, Quester...grinder etc.

However what I want to do is run multiple Gatherer events, but use different gather profiles.

For example at Suramar, I custom made 10 profiles to cover all corners of Suramar, I dont want to run in a large circle over and over again, I want to use 1 profile for 20 min, then the next profile for 20 min...etc

If believe you want something like this, to set up in Schedule page:

- gather - foxflower profile - 20 min

- gather - starlight rose profile - 20 min

- grinder - dreamleaf profile - 20 min

I want also something like this.

At the moment in Schedule.xml file we have only the product name and not the actual file that will be used:

<Tasks>
    <Task>
      <ProductName>Grinder</ProductName>
      <MinTime>20</MinTime>
      <MaxTime>30</MaxTime>
    </Task>
    <Task>
      <ProductName>Gatherer</ProductName>
      <MinTime>20</MinTime>
      <MaxTime>30</MaxTime>
    </Task>
    <Task>
      <ProductName>Quester</ProductName>
      <MinTime>20</MinTime>
      <MaxTime>30</MaxTime>
    </Task>
  </Tasks>

Dont think we can achieve this using relogger, any advice anyone?

relogger... relogger always.

just make a run entry for each task you want to run... you can put in waits between for after- it can handle the random run times, it can handle wow closes and crashes.  I honestly dont know why people dont run it.

This would be 2 mins to set up in relogger

2 hours ago, eeny said:

just make a run entry for each task you want to run... you can put in waits between for after- it can handle the random run times, it can handle wow closes and crashes.  I honestly dont know why people dont run it.

People don't run it because:

A) they're not very experienced with wRobot, and they're unsure of how to correctly set it up

-OR-

B) they're paranoid because they have to enter account name/pw/etc.

Which is goofy, because you shouldn't be botting on an account you're afraid to lose, anyways...

My 2 cents.

On 21/10/2016 at 8:23 AM, eeny said:

I still dont get it how you can change a gatherer file to move zones with Relogger and Schedule. The settings don't let you do that. I can change products, like gather for 30 min and then do BGs for 10 then Pet battles, relog, use hearthstone, etc, but I cant gather Starlight Rose in Suramar for 1 hour and then gather Aethril ins Azsuna for another.

28 minutes ago, da8ball said:

I still dont get it how you can change a gatherer file to move zones with Relloger and Schedule. The settings don't let you do that.

Try checking here and reading all the way to the bottom, look at all the screen captures: 

Of course too, eeny was cool enough to literally make a Relogger tutorial video found here:  

On 10/21/2016 at 9:08 AM, Hapiguy said:

People don't run it because:

A) they're not very experienced with wRobot, and they're unsure of how to correctly set it up

-OR-

B) they're paranoid because they have to enter account name/pw/etc.

Which is goofy, because you shouldn't be botting on an account you're afraid to lose, anyways...

My 2 cents.

I don't mean any disrespect to da8ball in what I am about to say, but by my guess, we are dealing with A) in this particular case.  This is why I posted the links I did, hopefully this clears things up for you, 8ball.

P.S.  Also, just in case you are unaware, in the Gathering tool of the bot, actually I believe (without seeing the bot in front of me) it's in either General settings or the "Advanced" portion of General settings, there is an option to "use taxi" or something to that effect.  This basically means that, if you ran profile "x" for 20 minutes, the bot logs out, logs back in whenever you set it to, loads profile "y" this time, the bot will take the according flight master. boat, zeppelin, whatever it needs to do to get to the area where the new profile is located.  It's a very smart bot like that.  :)

ok... so watch the re-logger tutorial and make a re-logger entry/profile for your character and give it several tasks

First task is easy- enter the type of task, profile used, fight class and how long you want it to run.  

• in this case- some grind profile in aszuna i use to skin, 35-40 mins
  • To make this bulletproof i would put a wait in (you can try without- it will still prob work).  a wait of 1 min will close wrobot and not WoW client... after 60 seconds wrobot will start up again. and run the next step.
  • Gatherer for 60-70 mins
  • Wait1 min
  • quester dailys 60-70 mins
  • Wait 210-280 mins
  • Loop

Thats how i would do it.  @da8ball you are in charge of testing if this works without the wait of if you need to close wrobot fully closer with a wait to work.

relogger1.png

relogger2.png

relogger3.png

1 hour ago, eeny said:

ok... so watch the re-logger tutorial and make a re-logger entry/profile for your character and give it several tasks

First task is easy- enter the type of task, profile used, fight class and how long you want it to run.  

• in this case- some grind profile in aszuna i use to skin, 35-40 mins
  • To make this bulletproof i would put a wait in (you can try without- it will still prob work).  a wait of 1 min will close wrobot and not WoW client... after 60 seconds wrobot will start up again. and run the next step.
  • Gatherer for 60-70 mins
  • Wait1 min
  • quester dailys 60-70 mins
  • Wait 210-280 mins
  • Loop

Thats how i would do it.  @da8ball you are in charge of testing if this works without the wait of if you need to close wrobot fully closer with a wait to work.

Ok, now I feel stupid. I have been using Wrobot for over 3 years and I never saw this file. When you guys mentioned Relogger, I tought you meant the Relogger TAB on the General Settings.  :tongue:

EDIT: And yes, I just tested it, you can do it without any wait, no need to close wrobot.

14 minutes ago, da8ball said:

Ok, now I feel stupid. I have been using Wrobot for over 3 years and I never saw this file. When you guys mentioned Relogger, I tought you meant the Relogger TAB on the General Settings.  :tongue:

If it makes you feel any better- its only been around a few months... it is the shit however.

have fun playing with the new toy.

problems.PNG

2 hours ago, da8ball said:

That just solves changing zone with determined levels, not timers.

You can:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<GathererProfileAdvanced xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <StopBotWhenFinish>true</StopBotWhenFinish>
  <Tasks>
        <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Vofw Normal 5.xml" MaxTime="19" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" />
        <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Vofw Normal 2.xml" MaxTime="19" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" />
    <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Vofw Normal 6.xml" MaxTime="19" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" />
    <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Vofw Normal 4.xml" MaxTime="19" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" /> 
        <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Vofw Normal 3.xml" MaxTime="19" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" /> 
        <GathererProfileAdvancedTask ProfilePath="Vofw Normal 1.xml" MaxTime="25" MaxMiningLevel="-1" MaxHerbalismLevel="-1" />           
  </Tasks>
</GathererProfileAdvanced>

Here it runs different Valley of the four winds profiles for 19 minutes, and finally 25 min. But as already said you can use relogger.