Party Bot

Shadow

created a second account today to run farming on.  Tried out Party bot.  I did not multibotbox however.  I played my main on wow1 and ran Partybot on my alt on wow2.  It does work, but It would probably work better when im more than lvl3.  And I think questing manually to 10 would be easier, also converted a 1-10 grinding profile from mmolazy, that worked fine, but i need a fight class lol, keep dieing using default.  So working on that, but I like the party bot so far.

One suggestion I do have, Im not sure how this would be implemented but, If one were multibotboxing, where as using 2 wow processes and 2 WRobot sessions logging into the second session is somewhat inconvenient as you need to copy and paste a second license key into the bot and keep alternating if you are running two bots at once.  My idea would be to somehow switch back to the email/password login, and then limit how many times each username/email can authenticate with the server based on how many license keys you own.

that would be great.

Yea.... deffinently quite annoying having to keep switching keys, im not sure how many users have multiple subscriptions if any besides me at all, but multiboxing is kinda a pain...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and I run a multi box bot' without running 2 instances of the same bot on the same computer that  in a sense increase's your chance of getting caught,, If you would like details on why i say that pst me or ill check this post later i have however if you have only one laptop  then this would be your only choice  in the matter.

I tested this a few beta's ago, and unless something changed recently, once you login using the same key a second time, your first session will disconnect in about a minute.  Not sure if this changed or not yet.

Is there a link describing what each bot does?  Im not sure how party bot works, but so far I have only used grinder.  I started a RAF account that was linked to my battle.net account.  So at the moment I have my main account following around my bot on auto follow.  I will not bot my main account.

aside from the tutorials, there are not detailed descriptions, yet, but we invite you to review any of our products and post them on the forums.  We try to describe everything in detail as much as possible.  As far as party bot is concerned, there are two ways to do what you are asking.  In order to dual bot (both accounts, and completely unattended) even though you say you are not willing to do this, I will describe it for others.

Two dual bot:

You will require two wow accounts, and have both wowx86 processes running simultaniously.

You also need to own two seperate license keys to wrobot.

Your primary account needs to be group leader.

Start botting on your secondary account first, and open party bot on this process in particular.

Set the Party bot settings to healer true or false, depending on if you are a healer or not.

Make sure to set your fight class up, whether you are using an external rotation manager or not.

Do not start the bot yet.

Start wrobot again and launch under a different key, and attach to your group leader.

From here select grinder, and setup your path, profile, whatever it is your doing.

Again make sure the fight class is setup correctly.

Do not start the bot yet.

Manually move both of your characters in game to where you wish to start botting so they are within 5yds of eachother, this will help prevent characters from getting lost.

Start Party Bot  (bot #2) and the secondary character will begin following your main.

Start Grinder (bot #1)  The grinder will begin grinding the mobs, and the party bot will assist the party leader with whatever the main toon is doing, it will either heal you, or attack your target.

Now if you just want to bot your second character, basically follow the same steps, but instead of setting up grinder, you are going to control the party leader yourself.  So anything you do the partybot will assist you.

PM me or reply if you require further assistance.

• 5 years later...

Now if you just want to bot your second character, basically follow the same steps, but instead of setting up grinder, you are going to control the party leader yourself.  So anything you do the partybot will assist you.

Is there a way to do this while NOT in the same party? I can get him to follow, but not assist. (I am trying to powerlevel another character)

• 4 weeks later...