WRobot Isn't Detecting New Spells After They're Learned

I am using Quester with a profile that is configured to interact and learn skills from class trainers. After the new skills are learned the FightClass doesn't detect them until I restart the full WRobot client. It doesn't detect them while using the "If" action type either. Heres an example of what I was trying. 

wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.KnowSpell(spell ID)

I'm relatively inexperienced with this kind of thing so in an attempt to fix it, without knowing exactly what these commands do, I tried to use the Action Type "RunCode" with

wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.UpdateSpellBook();

and

wManager.Wow.Helpers.CustomClass.ResetCustomClass();

I am of course using WRobot for WotLK as well.

Anyone who has any input, ideas, or suggestions would be deeply appreciated! I've spent a crazy amount of time researching a fix just to come up with nothing. xD

Edit: So I noticed that it shows this when I first connect WRobot. How can I manually reinitialize it?

22:21:43 - [SpellManager] Initializing SpellBook - (Wait few seconds)
22:21:43 - [SpellManager] Initialize SpellBook Finished (31 spell found)
[D] 22:21:43 - [SpellManager] List of id found in spellbook: 

Auto Attack (6603)

All of my spells are listed in this space

Timber Wolf (580)

22:21:43 - [SpellManager] Please wait, loading spellbook...
22:21:43 - [SpellManager] Spellbook loaded.

Short answer: You can't as far i know. I have some equal problems with spells in my dual spec routine. For example you activate your other spec, you are forced to restart your bot.

14 minutes ago, ad3t0 said:

Dang. Well thanks so much for the responses though. Making a one click with training built in just became a lot harder than I initially anticipated.

Not really you just need to create a lua condition with IsSpellKnown and turn the inbuild check off like @Droidz said. But yes quest profiles are not done in one day :P

2 hours ago, iMod said:

Not really you just need to create a lua condition with IsSpellKnown and turn the inbuild check off like @Droidz said. But yes quest profiles are not done in one day :P

Oh cool! Do you happen to have an example of how I could implement this into a Quester profile or a FightClass? And for sure, this will definitely take more than one day lol xD 

39 minutes ago, ad3t0 said:

Oh cool! Do you happen to have an example of how I could implement this into a Quester profile? And for sure, this will definitely take more than one day lol xD 

Some nice conditions and examples are written from @inselmann at 

What you are looking for is not in the quest profile, it is in the fight class.
You just need to add the C Sharp condition and insert

Lua.LuaDoString<bool>($"return IsSpellKnown({new Spell("SpellName").Id});");

Replace SpellName with your spell name!

You also can use the lua condition

LuaScript: local result = IsSpellKnown(SpellID);
VarRet: result
ValueRet: true

Replace SpellID by the real spell id!

Not tested but give it a try. Make sure you de-activate the "Check if know spell".
Downside is that you need to add it for all spells.

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

I haven't found how to resolve this problem on old Wow versions. You can try to use lua function http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_IsSpellKnown (and if you use xml fightlcass disable spell setting "Check if know spell").

Works like a charm, my multi rotation is working now.

• 6 months later...