Pay For Bot AND Profiles???

Chybo

Why on earth do we need to pay for the bot and the profiles? If thats the case make the bot free and the owner or whoever can just make really good profiles for people to pay for I think its a little ridiculous to have to pay for both when other bots do not make you pay for both.

Hello, all the bots i know are selling their software and nothing more. Quests and stuff like that was allways a part of the community. Since this one here is not that big, there are not that many profiles.

Quest profiles are the hardest thing to make, so when someone decides to make one and release it, they would like to get something in return. For the most part, the profiles are not that much as I have bought a few myself already. But there is a good variety to start you off free.

On 1/14/2017 at 11:12 PM, Chybo said:

Why on earth do we need to pay for the bot and the profiles? If thats the case make the bot free and the owner or whoever can just make really good profiles for people to pay for I think its a little ridiculous to have to pay for both when other bots do not make you pay for both.

Also, I have to say that paying ~ 25-40   for a 10 year license is FAR cheaper than what you'd pay with another site.

This bot is also capable of a far greater range of possibilities than HB or other providers, from what I've seen.

Yes, there's some work involved to get it where you want it to be, but it's far from impossible if given some time, and the willingness to watch a tutorial or two and get on it.

I disagree with Droidz. The questing profiles are very challenging to create and take a LOT of time to code and configure. I would recommend you take a few hours to create one and see just how hard it is. If you feel it's easier and they shouldn't be charged for, make a few of your own and share them with us. 

If one person (you) makes profiles and DOESN'T charge for them, then others will follow suit. The bot is VERY reasonably priced so a little extra money for profiles that work really well is perfectly acceptable and I fully support it. The questing profiles available are phenomanal and took an insane amount of time to code. They save me SO much time and it's not like you have to buy for each toon. :) Sorry for being harsh but it's the truth.

TL:DR ~ Paid profiles are worth paying for. If you are dissatisfied, make your own. :)

-Spooge