Wow error Access Violation

Getting this error varying from 10 minutes to 1 hour. Wow Crashes and  Bot states Open Memory error. Have tried all versions of bot  with various  fight classes, and profiles that I created. Have tried fresh installs without plugins, with and without wow addons, deleted wow cache folder. Any suggestions?

20 Jan 2017 08H02.log.html

I am also getting this error. Same situation. Character gets stuck then bot closes game but remains open. Log filled w/ memory errors

- edit: This doesn't affect gameplay but I imagine if you use relogger it might. Also it's annoying :)

• 2 years later...

Had this issue on virtual machines yesterday, couldnt even launch bot with relogger, insta crash. So looks like right after bot attachs to wow . Will try to get log a little bit later, looks like after i update wrobot.

Now i'm running only 2 wow's on virtual machines, also added pagefile.sys to 500-1000, looks like it fixed. Ram were around 1.5gb of 3, i even tried 4096ram, had the same with 3 accounts. And 1core 3 threads had the same problem, more often when i tried to laucnh 3rd bot, but sometimes even with 2 bots. CPU usage is nearly 20-30% only with 2 accounts, and ram around 30-50%
Actually probably i didnt install SlimDX, maybe it fixed that, gonna try to add one more acc soon, will update info