Rotation won't start with some Nighthold bosses

Rickster

I have found that in the new Nighthold instance that some bosses (not all) Wrotation will not start until you enter the 2nd phase of the fight. 

Bosses include:

Star Augur Etraeus

Elisande

Guldan, and one more that I can't remember?

The issue is that once combat starts, Wrotation just does nothing. I have to manually do my rotation until the 2 phase hits (this seems to be the only consistent thing that relates to all scenarios) then the rotation starts working as normal.

Anyone else having this issue? Ranged DPS class (BM hunter) and I have tried "attack all selected targets" and "launch rotation when combat starts" options with no effect...

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem and made a small botbase. Try this botbase (product) and tell me if you still have the problems.
I'm using it for my rotation but never tested if it is working with the xml files.
Just select the product and your fight class as usually and hit start.
There are no settings at all since its just a botbase that starts the internal engine.

Feedback would be nice.

Deleted

Edited by iMod
Doesn't work with xml files

I've only use rotation in LFR as I don't have any good fightclasses that is worth using in normal+. I myself noticed the issue only with Guldan but that is when he is in the center. 

4 hours ago, iMod said:

I had the same problem and made a small botbase. Try this botbase (product) and tell me if you still have the problems.
I'm using it for my rotation but never tested if it is working with the xml files.
Just select the product and your fight class as usually and hit start.
There are no settings at all since its just a botbase that starts the internal engine.

iRotationBot.dll

Feedback would be nice.

thank you, i will test it these days :)

edit: tested it, but it doesnt do anything

18 hours ago, wlhr said:

thank you, i will test it these days :)

edit: tested it, but it doesnt do anything

uh that means its not working with xml files. I will take a look at it tomorrow.
I'm checking LOS and its still working fine for me. so its just IsValid which is buggy?

Seems that it is not executing xml profiles, i'm sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hel-Ya has the same problem. And it because either you are to far into the Bosses Hit box or the bosses Hit box it too small. The hit box is the red circle beneath your target.