BG profile how to create a new one

Hello,

I want to make my own Bg profile for some obvious reason but i don't completly figure out what i'm suppossed to do.

For example At Eye of the Storm : I need to do one big loop or multiple loops (for each towers) and these multiple loops need a junction or not ?

What is the best solution ?

Sorry for m bad english and if it not posted in the right section  but i don't really see where i can post that.

Big Loop

BigLoop.jpg

Multiple Loops

multiple_loop.jpg

I've do some test with a big loop on multiple Bg, the result is mixed.

At Eye of the Storm that seems not good at all on Arathi i've noticed 0 problem.

Anyway an answer will be good :)

Hello, if you want use profile create one big loop (like than grinder or gatherer profile), and save the profile in folder "WRobot\Profiles\Battlegrounder\" (for  Eye of the Storm use file name "[A]EotS.xml" for the Alliance profile, "[H]EotS.xml" for Horde profile)

Thanks for the reply.

I understand for file's name. Just, was not sure about which kind of loop need to do.

If i understand correctly, you recommand to do one big loop as gatherer and grinder.

9 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, if you want use profile create one big loop (like than grinder or gatherer profile), and save the profile in folder "WRobot\Profiles\Battlegrounder\" (for  Eye of the Storm use file name "[A]EotS.xml" for the Alliance profile, "[H]EotS.xml" for Horde profile)

when putting it in free mode and using my custom made profile im getting this error

[BG] [A]EotS.xml empty, use MapLandmarks.

and it still use the normal profile.

[A]EotS.xml

use grinder one at start. but then switched for battlegrounder. since battlegrounder follow a direct line. I wanted to use hotspots. well I want to create a profile atleast to fix the "I jump of the WSG graveyard then I try to go back on it" its very obvious.