Since last update the bot spams ReloadUI

Im still testing if the bot is worth, and for what i have seen, it is... but there are some issues...

Im testing the bot with trial, but a couple days ago it was fluid, now it seems like he is walking then the screen freezes (sometimes a loading screen appears) and then he keeps going. But this happens every 15-20 sec. its very annoying. this wasnt like this last bot patch.

Also i still need some a hunter routine since i cant make one like every other class :S Auto-shoot is a problem in vanilla

Hello, do you use wow addon?

To increment reloadui delay, edit files "General-*****.*******.xml" (you can found this files in folder "WRobot\Settings\"), search "<MaxLuaMemoryUsage>37000</MaxLuaMemoryUsage>" and replace 37000 by bigger value (put high value can cause wow crash).

To increment reloadui delay, edit files 'WRobotGlobalSetting.xml" (you can found this files in folder "WRobot\Settings\"), search "<MaxLuaMemoryUsage>37000</MaxLuaMemoryUsage>" and replace 37000 by bigger value (put high value can cause wow crash) (to check your current lua memory usage in game you can run this script in the chat: /run DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(gcinfo())  ).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, iMod said:

How comes that the bot needs that much lua memory? Sounds Like there is some stuff that dont get disposed o.o

I get this problem from Vanilla to Wotlk (but vanilla is quicly overloaded, probably because he uses old lua version).

Just now, Droidz said:

I get this problem from Vanilla to Wotlk (but vanilla is quicly overloaded, probably because he uses old lua version).

I see, I will give the modified wotlk exe a try that enables the use of more than 2gb memory. Hope that will help a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Just updated bot to "WRobot version 1.7.1 (23773) for wow 1.12.1 (~5875)" and again having difficulties with 'reloadui', got the 'MaxLuaMemoryUsage' set to proper values but it seems as if it is ignored and ui is reloaded every ~10sec

Edit: I believe I found the problem - 'MaxLuaMemoryUsage' setting in General-(character)(server).xml is being removed from the .xml file when bot is started. I tried changing the 'MaxLuaMemoryUsage' in the General-.xml but it seems its ignored.

1 hour ago, Skalikas said:

Just updated bot to "WRobot version 1.7.1 (23773) for wow 1.12.1 (~5875)" and again having difficulties with 'reloadui', got the 'MaxLuaMemoryUsage' set to proper values but it seems as if it is ignored and ui is reloaded every ~10sec

Edit: I believe I found the problem - 'MaxLuaMemoryUsage' setting in General-(character)(server).xml is being removed from the .xml file when bot is started. I tried changing the 'MaxLuaMemoryUsage' in the General-.xml but it seems its ignored.

I have moved option to file  "WRobotGlobalSetting.xml"

• 1 month later...
On 25/2/2017 at 11:20 AM, Droidz said:

I have moved option to file  "WRobotGlobalSetting.xml"

I put the configuration you mention, and when I open 3 wow, the same thing still happens, I have all the subscriptions

Getting errors at hook up when ive changed the lua memory and it wont inject with the client or something. So I need to restart the bot multiple of times to make it work again

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...