Wrobot

mglenn310

56 minutes ago, mglenn310 said:

The biggest POS I have ever tryed are you kidding me this is trash cant download profiles and every thing... you all call this legion ready my ass only lvling thing in here is alliance 1-16 what a joke....

The bot is legion ready. If you are too lazy to create profiles it is not wrobot fault. You paid for the bot not for profiles or stuff like that. If you buy something read the description before you buy and blame!

7 minutes ago, mglenn310 said:

well luckily i only got a 3 day Key HB is way better then this why buy a bot then you  have to spend hrs building profiles to work if that's the case why should i pay for a monthly sub....and not one place dose it say you need to build all the profiles for it to work. so this is bad advertising, as well ,,,

Why should someone spend hours of creating profiles for free? ;) i think you got the point. Have fun with hb.
Oh btw no one said you will get profiles. I remember the first time with hb they had nothing, too and there where also ppl like you xD

15 hours ago, mglenn310 said:

well luckily i only got a 3 day Key HB is way better then this why buy a bot then you  have to spend hrs building profiles to work if that's the case why should i pay for a monthly sub....and not one place dose it say you need to build all the profiles for it to work. so this is bad advertising, as well ,,,

#1 you could have just used the trial on a private server before buying a key to test it out (that's why its there).

#2 HB is the same way in that you pay for the bot and any kind of profiles you have to get separately whether free or not.

#3 have fun with HB when its not around in a month.

16 hours ago, mglenn310 said:

Spend 'hours' building profiles (yep, because watching 1-2 tutorials and following what's shown there is SOOOO hard!!), or just download one of the hundreds listed, if you're lazy... which obviously fits the bill for you.

Unfortunately, you can't be both lazy AND stupid with this bot...

I'm tired of reading QQ posts by idiots with the IQ of a brick.

If you're looking for a 1-click wonderbot that requires nothing besides you drooling on your keyboard, this isn't the bot for you.

Have a nice day! :cool:

I struggled with Wrobot for about 6 months (All my own fault) Every tool needed IE:- Tutorials, guides etc etc are all on the website and are rather detailed on how to use the bot yourself creating profiles etc etc If u take the time to look them up. Again it really makes me wild when ppl compare Wrobot with HB. HB is an awesome bot agreed but the fact of the matter is every ban wave is majority HB users (Telling you anything?) HB is now dead for the user as the dev's only care about your money these days not UNDETECTION.... I used Wrobot for over a year before my 6month suspension and that was again my fault not the bots. So in closing i would also say have fun with HB and enjoy your unlimited suspensions/bans...

1 hour ago, chapperz said:

I struggled with Wrobot for about 6 months (All my own fault) Every tool needed IE:- Tutorials, guides etc etc are all on the website and are rather detailed on how to use the bot yourself creating profiles etc etc If u take the time to look them up. Again it really makes me wild when ppl compare Wrobot with HB. HB is an awesome bot agreed but the fact of the matter is every ban wave is majority HB users (Telling you anything?) HB is now dead for the user as the dev's only care about your money these days not UNDETECTION.... I used Wrobot for over a year before my 6month suspension and that was again my fault not the bots. So in closing i would also say have fun with HB and enjoy your unlimited suspensions/bans...

i just hope hb dies these days... the war between bossland and blizzard fucks up the whole botting-scene