Hey, i has this issue with disabled Click to Move. it's like when he's running to mob, and if he's running too much. the mob becomes behind my char. and he cant instantly Turn around 180 degrees, so he's standing and very slowly turns around by 20 degrees. 

I'm having the same problem, it targets to far away as well and does a little stuttering before getting close enough.. then if the bot needs to turn around it turns really slowly and looks suuuper bottish.

18 hours ago, ratroder said:

I'm having the same problem, it targets to far away as well and does a little stuttering before getting close enough.. then if the bot needs to turn around it turns really slowly and looks suuuper bottish.

Try to disable option "Calculate interact/combat distance by target size" in advanced general settings

I tried.. I tried editing the FightClass aswell, managed to make it a bit better but still really weird movements. 

Is all functions supposed to be working or you have any list on todo stuff? 

• 2 weeks later...

Facing is not working. It so kinda botish when char cant even face targets. will buy bot as soon it will be fixed.
No ctm moving, Disabled :  "Calculate interact/combat distance by target size

21 hours ago, maukor said:

Facing is not working. It so kinda botish when char cant even face targets. will buy bot as soon it will be fixed.
No ctm moving, Disabled :  "Calculate interact/combat distance by target size

Hello, disable option "Use Click To Move..." and activate option "Use lua to move" in advanced general settings.

No, still facing like retard 30sec . Did you tried it yourself? Or just trying to solve problem in theory? I'm not the only one with this problem. Still cant use this bot cause he's not facing instantly.
Just want to repeat. bot Target bot! He cant FACING IT if bot runs behind you. It takes like 30 sec to face him back

I understand,  but you are alone to get this problem, the problem is probably caused by your wow/wrobot install/settings, I try to help you to resolved this. Try to reinstall WRobot, can you share your log file please ( http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).

Still isnt working. and i'm not only one. i saw the same problem in other thread. maybe people just gave up with this bot cause it cant even facing and dont upload their logs on forums?
With any settings facing is broken. no ctm / ctm / lua movement . vsync. nothing works

Did you tested it? try to run melee class and jump behind mob, let the bot face target. will he do it instantly?

21 фев 2017 16H26.log.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.02.2017 at 5:58 PM, Droidz said:

Try to follow all steps http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 but I don't know what can cause this problem. (you can also try in vmware or another computer)

Haha. actually for me it works as you show in your video. but!! it still doesnt work if you stand in mob!! try it please. i tried on another pc with all those installation. still isnt working for me.  

P.s Dont jump far from mob.
LOL> i just noticed what when i'm trying to GIF my bug. it insta turns around and it works. if my window is set on WROBOT. it's not working. maybe its Trial version Bug? can you give me working key for 1day? will pucrhase bot if all works

Ok. just wanted to show my friend my bug and... It works perfect with screen sharing in skype. wtf? Cant capture GIF, cause with it it works too. and with skype demonstration too. Help please :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not to necro a post, but I am having the same issue on my warrior. I literally have to sit here and manually force my character to the direction of the guy I am fighting. 

• 1 year later...

Hello Droidz. Same problem here, the char takes 30 sec to turn to the target. Can you please help?!

Edit: Problem solved. The monitor and the game need to run at the same refresh rate. And while WoW can only run in windowed mode in 60Hz refresh rate, if you are using a monitor with a refresh rate higher than 60Hz, it won't work properly. Set your monitor to 60Hz aswell (in windows) and check Vertical Sync in wow/menu/video and it will work. Or at least it solved the problem for me and some others (i read about the solution on a forum, not my idea).