Hello! First of, I don't know whether this is the right subforum or not, so my apologies in advance.

The groundbreaking deal for me whether I'm buying the bot is whether my "main" account that I WILL NOT bot on can get banned if I bot on an alt account?
And did you get banned for wrobot, even though botting "safe" 1-2 hours sessions?

First post here, sorry if I'm breaking rules but I don't think I am, hopefully. 

Best Regards :happy:

The chance of getting banned is dependent on what/where you bot.

Doing something like a BG bot will most likely get you banned a lot easier than doing a low population area grind. 

If you wanna go even further on security you could invest in a premium VPN you can use while botting on you alt account which you don't use on you main account.

I'm not too familiar with Warmane but I imagine that you are more likely to get IP banned there than on retail wow :) Bot smart!

like a year ago when i played on warmane lordaeron i botted up 3 million gold in 3 weeks then got banned after a warning  they actually gave me a warning to stop botting but i did it anyways.  They did ban my main who i didn't bot on though.  So ya you will need a VPN or proxy socks5.  

@ikatzuki

I'm probably gonna be looking at the monitor when botting, or series just next to it. 
VPN is too expensive for me hehe.. Thing is I'm not sure if they ban botters from seeing it, or if they can see logs or something? If I have to be reported in order to be banned I won't get banned since I'll be leveling in areas which is low pop etc. 

@tonycali
Hm, yea I feel you. VPN or Proxy isn't really affordable for me I think. 
However, as I stated above I don't know HOW they ban botters. Ideas?

1 hour ago, Hugo123 said:

@ikatzuki

I'm probably gonna be looking at the monitor when botting, or series just next to it. 
VPN is too expensive for me hehe.. Thing is I'm not sure if they ban botters from seeing it, or if they can see logs or something? If I have to be reported in order to be banned I won't get banned since I'll be leveling in areas which is low pop etc. 

@tonycali
Hm, yea I feel you. VPN or Proxy isn't really affordable for me I think. 
However, as I stated above I don't know HOW they ban botters. Ideas?

To much activity on AH

To much grind / gathering

To long sections to many days in a row

Player reports

Gm reports

Bad stucks / bad fightclasses

Play smart - play like a human :)