Refund please.

s1l3nced

15 minutes ago, s1l3nced said:

There is one class for holy priest, and it just stood there in the instance, letting everyone die.

I want my money back please.

Instead of asking for a refund cause No community member made a profile is rather idiotic sorry.. But what expansion are we talking? perhaps i can arrange something to make you perhaps change your mind?

I'm sorry you feel that it's idiotic, when the website advertises it's Bot's features such as:

Party

Assist the group leader to fight mobs or heal

It did neither.

I'd like a refund as this program does not offer the services it's advertised please.

1 hour ago, s1l3nced said:

I'm sorry you feel that it's idiotic, when the website advertises it's Bot's features such as:

It did neither.

I'd like a refund as this program does not offer the services it's advertised please.

Take it up with @Droidz via PM...  Your just going to get mocked here.

99% chance you had wrong settings / bad fight class... I say this because i use a Druid bot to heal my 5 mans sometimes and it works a damn charm.  However if you are trying to heal LFD with an AFK bot healer- maybe getting a refund will just save your account from the imminent ban you were about to receive from player reports.

On 13.4.2017 at 6:53 AM, Reaper666 said:

Shouldn't be a refund. There is a 3 day key he could've bought and tried it out for cheap. But that's just my opinion.

true