BG bot not queueing, freezing when joining

Has anyone successfully used the bot for BGs in MoP - because:
- it will sign up, but the minimap icon disappears instantly and then try to keep signing up but getting "Someone in your party is already in queue"
- if you manually queue and join a BG, it will keep freezing the screen entirely until you stop the bot. This happens randomly (also doesn't work so well, but I attribute that to my fightclass)

Doing BGs is a very bad idea anyways, but yeah I've had other issues lately with the mop bot running slow after a few hours. This issue though has to do with grinder and I've not noticed any issues with anything related to Fishing, Archeology, and Gathering. These issues to me seem to of arisen after the release of the vanilla version because back in 2016 I had no issues.

On topic, have you checked the settings? What Fighclass are you using? Are you sure, the Bot is linked to the game? I'll run the Bg bot soon and may I ask what server are you on?

I was using the Holy fightclass on the forums here - but that hardly matters, as I've tried with with and without PQR too.
I'd never let the bot do BGs without supervision - I don't necessarily need to bot BGs, just wanted to try it. Yes the bot is definitely linked to the game, as it kept trying to queue up. Even manually queueing, then starting the bot would result in this problem.
When joining a BG and starting the bot, it would only sometimes randomly freeze. The times that it didn't, it did run around and tried to heal. 

Tried this on Tauri. The queueing up issue I could see being related to them, but the rest definitely not. As for 2016 - I believe a lot of servers used a different client back then. Might be related to that.

It could be related to tauri I'll try it and see. At the same time I've been using the same warmane clients from when they went 5.4.8 no issue on freaks or Tauri.

Way off topic gotta say tauri has to be the best mop server around now even with the wait for raids and more dungeons ect.

I'm not really worried about all that (detection), because as far as I remember, Droidz is blocking Warden scans (on private servers, possibly retail?).

That being said, as long as you supervise and only "try the bot out" once in a while, it should be fine. But if you're trying what some people do on retail where they keep running it hours on end to make gold to sell, that's a different story.

• 3 weeks later...

Tauri has a modified client so thats why you cant run wrobot without issues. Also there are issues with joining to BG without the bot so..

We are waiting for a fix which probably will never come. Simply dont use the battlegrounder, stick with the gatherer and grinder.