Usless?

jackynikola

SO guys how do you lvl with this bot? I downloaded so many profiles from grinding to questing and they are all broken. Some of them work for few levels and the just stop. Now on 26 none of profiles working

1 hour ago, DrDeliveroo said:

too much work for soo little reward

People that come in here because they were used to being spoon-fed by HB make me laugh...

You'll either have to spend money to get what you want, or write it yourself.

We don't have hundreds of bored devs sitting here waiting to write profiles for you, and then tell you how to use the profiles that they've written.

If you feel like it's too much work, then you're probably in the wrong place...

41 minutes ago, jackynikola said:

BRO ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY. Its about product. It never said its bot without scripts. Was using few bots only to lvl in diffferent games and they had full setup.

Go back to HB.

Get your 1-click wonder, and the constant banwaves that come with it...

Bye, Felicia!!

:rolleyes:

I really wonder how hard some of you people look before crying in a post on the forums. It took me about half an hour of looking at the profiles to come up with a way to level to 110 almost unattended, doing minimal work.

I'll spare you how much I loathe crying babies, and just give you this list. Don't even bother complaining about paid profiles. Grow a pair. If you can't get over that, you aren't ready for real life yet. Making good profiles is hard work. And people who have the balls to actually do the hard work deserve to be paid for said work.

And this one is a little bonus to keep you busy at 110. By then you should have grown enough of a pair to make your own grinder profiles to mindlessly farm Starlight Rose 24/7.

20 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

People that come in here because they were used to being spoon-fed by HB make me laugh...

You'll either have to spend money to get what you want, or write it yourself.

We don't have hundreds of bored devs sitting here waiting to write profiles for you, and then tell you how to use the profiles that they've written.

If you feel like it's too much work, then you're probably in the wrong place...

was talking about the point of view from a dev, they can spend hundreds of hours making a profile from 1-110 and not get anything beneficial in return, so don't expect people to do stuff for you

Molotox, thank you for putting all that in one spot!  Now I don't even have to bother looking for leveling profiles. =)

To the OP, I shelled out the 10 bucks for Eeny's 1 - 80 questing profile and from 1 to 65 I think my character got stuck in 3 different spots where I had to help the bot a little.  He gives some samples so you can try some of his profile before you have to shell out any money.  After making a relatively simple fight class profile myself, I imagine he had to spend quite a bit of time developing his leveling profile and I don't blame him for wanting a little money for his work.

I made my own fight profile for an affliction warlock and have tested it from 1 - 65, and on level 75 and 100 affliction warlocks and it is working very well. 

I started using it on another account, one I don't mind getting banned, and as of this morning, it was still working great.

I've tried some other fight class profiles that are ridiculously good and I've seen a lot that aren't that great.  I've used some hunter and rogue fight profiles that worked really well.  BTW, what class were you using to level?  If it's one I've tried I'll try to point you in the right direction.

I would recommend opening the fight profile in the fight profile editor before using it to see what spells they use.

Used it without an issue, needed some research on moding and converting the profiles and after that it was great especialy if you combine grinding and questing with relogger making it more human like by going offline for specifed time amount. Made some impresive kick ass fighting profiles for prot warrior and genuinely it was fun with alot of ups and downs in trying to figure certain things :D

Cmon man. That profiles don't work well at all. At some levels  character just doesn't do nothing. In some other levels he is doing suicide by attacking guards and elite guards in towns...... Garbage. 10e per month for an empty bot. Good job. Tryed. Dont like it. Am gone.......

Under tools tab of Bot look at Black List editor u can make the area of blacklist as big as u want and ur charachter will never go into it....Even a retard can figure out how to use the grinder feature....Questing will take u some time to master so either pay for the profiles or learn it.  But this isn't a HBuddy type download a plugin and it plays for u 24/7 bot  that bot just = banned account anyways because everyone is running teh same profiles...

6 hours ago, jackynikola said:

Cmon man. That profiles don't work well at all. At some levels  character just doesn't do nothing. In some other levels he is doing suicide by attacking guards and elite guards in towns...... Garbage. 10e per month for an empty bot. Good job. Tryed. Dont like it. Am gone.......

Please leave and dont come back. We don't need people like you here.

8 hours ago, jackynikola said:

Yep, time to say bugger off.  People have been honestly trying to steer you in the right direction and you're just here to whine.  We have no idea what fight class or profiles you have tried.  If you can't be a big boy and do some of the work yourself you are going to be frustrated using bot programs.  Better luck somewhere else.