HB goes to shit and now WR jacks the price?

Vanguard

Kinda disappointed to see the monthly sub go from 6.99 to 8.99 (since HB lost the battle with Blizzard).

I can see charging NEW people this, but why expire out our old 'resub' invoices?

Wondering if there is cheaper bots out there... 

Resubbed for another month. Enjoy the extra 2 Euros.

V

Droidz raised the price for lifetimes a few months back as well. I can't blame him/her either. Droidz puts a lot of work into it supporting live and private servers. 

Not saying that he doesn't put a lot of work in, kinda seems like he is taking advantage of HB getting blown away.  At least give us the chance to use the invoices option. 

Any new people that show up because they got tired of HB getting their accounts banned over and over can pay a higher price. 

7 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Not saying that he doesn't put a lot of work in, kinda seems like he is taking advantage of HB getting blown away.  At least give us the chance to use the invoices option. 

Any new people that show up because they got tired of HB getting their accounts banned over and over can pay a higher price. 

I agree with this
But again, he is free to do whatever he wants with the bot - it is his product.

4 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

This is just customer feedback.  Not flaming anyone. 

Never said you did - as i said i actually agree with you.
And he could at least have made an annoncement about it or something - and might even offer people a chance to "upgrade" to a years membersship or something, before raising the prices.

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Never said you did - as i said i actually agree with you.
And he could at least have made an annoncement about it or something - and might even offer people a chance to "upgrade" to a years membersship or something, before raising the prices.

i think droidz try to keep community small. no need more attention from blizzard

The community is going to grow. How many other bots are currently being sold.  There is a 64bit one coming that is passive, but its far from being compete. 

Hello, I replied to your private message:

Hello,

Prices have increased and decreased several times from the begin. When they have a lot of demand I increment prices, when demand  is less I decrease prices, I try to keep the same number of customers (I don't want than all bot users use WRobot). 

And you can't renew at 6.99 € because you have wait too much time (invoice expire after 7 days).

Kind regards