Use hearthstone

Hi,

I was wondering if there were an option to use the hearthstone when stuck?

If not, i would really enjoy it : instead of closing wow when stuck, the char could use the hearthstone (if not in combat) and unstuck himself (if the hearthstone us correctly located)

In the same wa, an option allowing to cast hearthstone before log off would nice for char leveling : log off (after stuck, Time, ...) at the inn for rested xp.

Thanks in advance if you could make that happen.

• 8 months later...

Would love this idea. Adding option for hearthstone use would also benefit my questing packages a load. After doing 4 or 5 quests. Hearth. Hand in all quests instead of do 5 quests. Walk all the way back to quest givers. For 15 minutes. Lol.

If this can get added at all, please do droidz, this finction would have endless benefits.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Would love this idea. Adding option for hearthstone use would also benefit my questing packages a load. After doing 4 or 5 quests. Hearth. Hand in all quests instead of do 5 quests. Walk all the way back to quest givers. For 15 minutes. Lol.

If this can get added at all, please do droidz, this finction would have endless benefits.

Hello,

You can use lua script to use hearthstone in your quest profile: UseHearthstone.xml

Would there be an option to add pickup hearthstone At Inn. That would be the only way I could use it. :/ tried talking to NPC and choosing option -2 and +2 with interact and it doesn't seem to do much. Anytime it opens a second window that's where it gets stuck. It just sits there and looks at the NPC with the window ooen, I can get it to do the first option. And then after that nothing. I've tried pulse / pulse. To get it to pulse the second window with option 2 but it doesn't work haha.

• 7 months later...
 <FightClassSpell>
      <SpellName>LuaDoString('fCount = GetItemCount(5512);');				Count = tonumber(WowGetLuaValue("fCount")) or 0; 
				if Count &gt; 0 then
					LuaDoString('local iName = GetItemInfo(5512); UseItemByName(iName);');
				end</SpellName>
      <FightClassConditions>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>MeInCombat</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionBool">
            <Value>true</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>HealthPercent</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionNumber">
            <Type>SmallerOrEqual</Type>
            <Value>70</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
      </FightClassConditions>
      <Priority>21</Priority>
      <NotSpellIsLuaScript>true</NotSpellIsLuaScript>
    </FightClassSpell>

• 2 years later...
On ‎2014‎-‎03‎-‎17 at 5:12 PM, Droidz said:

Hello,

You can use lua script to use hearthstone in your quest profile: UseHearthstone.xml

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this but I have managed to do some good questing profiles. Now I want to add the feature to hearthstone but can't get it to work.

Do you have time to describe exactly how I use the code in the easy quest profile maker?

15 minutes ago, Mlarssa said:

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this but I have managed to do some good questing profiles. Now I want to add the feature to hearthstone but can't get it to work.

Do you have time to describe exactly how I use the code in the easy quest profile maker?

May this post will help you out