Bot wondering too far from profile

ryno239

Hi there so I am just getting used to the bot, but one thing I cannot seem to solve is that my profiles are working as I want them following the path I have set up and are killing mobs in that area, with the setting to reverse the paths once getting to the end of the grind. However always my bot goes off the path I have given it and goes off on its own killing spree. For example I made a profile north of darkshore killing crabs as a test, but the bot decided it much prefered killing the crabs to the south and in the water around darkshore which I never gave it way points to do so.

Is there a setting somewhere to limit how far it will go from the path I give the bot.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2017 at 11:15 AM, ryno239 said:

Ok will try now, I saw that setting but thought it was related to nodes/chests etc

That value I "guess" means how far your toon can see. For example, if you put search radius 20, then your toon will only detect "mobs" or "nodes" whatever you're farming, within 20 yards radius of your toon. This is just my understanding, I could be wrong.

However, from my experience, having the radius too small will restrict its movements to certain angles. Therefore, it makes it a little more obvious. I suggest keeping it high value between 100-200 so it would look a little bit humanized.

• 1 month later...