Battlegrounder performance

Hey, 

tried battlegrounder a few times on warmane in wsg.

in most cases he will get stuck in any tree/fence he can find. He just uses click-to-move to his destination and tries to run there straight forward without avoiding any objects.

i saw a few people botting wsg without similar problems so there has to be a solution

EDIT:

Offtopic question: is there a way to avoid drowning? 

Hello, i think they have an other path but i'm not sure(too less knowledge about battlegrounder product).

However i'm working on a solution for this problem it looks like this: (orange = wrobot path / yellow = own generated path / green = the mesh)

5943b9dfa8b8f_tarrenmill6s.jpg.0fc200b2b39daf8e014af1edb4ca7a6b.jpg

You may help me, if you could share the log while you are in battleground. So i can see whether a path is generated or something else.

15 minutes ago, VortexZone said:

For me even the start button does not work:)It just does nothing=/  You guys have 0 problems starting battlegrounder?

Like it was being said in all the other 10-15 threads with this problem, turn off the "only queue if party leader" option.

14 minutes ago, Schaka said:

Like it was being said in all the other 10-15 threads with this problem, turn off the "only queue if party leader" option.

Done that man..Did not help me.Hope I will find the solution:)

46 minutes ago, Schaka said:

I've created a fresh account and the start button worked!It just does not work for a lvl 70 char.Do I need to select a profile or some spells for battlegrounder to work or smth?