Grey mobs NOT ATTACK

Okay. now it's another thread cause no one is willing to solve the very BIG problem for botting.  Just noticed one retard is using MY acc to grind mobs. all he is doing is hitting mob once when i casting something and waits until my stupid bot will kill this Mob, which gives my char 0 exp. cause mob is actually not my. I have paid Custom class. So maybe you can add working function to ignore Grey mobs ? Cause it's 100% bottish to kill grey mobs. thanks!

8 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

In your grinder profile you need to add mobs at attack, you can also select min/max mobs at attack level and min/max zone level.

https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/5938-grind-profile-creation-5-mins/

I'm on Quester. I think you didnt get my problem. Grey mobs become when someone Else hit it faster than bot. not when you are high level
And i want to ask you how to Loot Pockets when you pickpocket. didnt find any Lua comand etc to loot pocket from mob.

Try looking in the advanced settings, uncheck "Can attack units already in combat."

Sometimes I've seen the bot use an instant attack but someone else got the tag just before you, but since the cast went off, it is in combat so it will not ignore it.

As far as pick pocket, just put that spell in your fight class as the first spell, and only once per combat.

3 minutes ago, KnightRyder said:

Try looking in the advanced settings, uncheck "Can attack units already in combat."

Sometimes I've seen the bot use an instant attack but someone else got the tag just before you, but since the cast went off, it is in combat so it will not ignore it.

As far as pick pocket, just put that spell in your fight class as the first spell, and only once per combat.

Not working. you are totally wrong. i purchased Custom class. And this is bot problem. not Fightclass.