Bug list: mailing with questing, resurrecting inside enemies, targeting the stupidest shit possible

I understand that you focus mainly on the legion version of this bot, but could you at least look into this?

1. The mailing feature is useless when questing, as the bot tries to mail quest items. And will stop after it fails to do so too often.

2. When ressurecting it does not look for a safe spot. Often i resurerect right inside a bunch of enemies.

3. The targeting system is total shit (sorry for the strong language).
    For some reason if the bot wants to reach a certain destination or has a mob it want's to kill, it will run there without paying attention to any hostile mobs on the way.
    Which combined with 2. results in dieing over and over.

Also for melee classes: when there is a mob fleeing at low health and comes back with another mob it will start dealing damage to the 100% mob instead of quickly finishing off the low health one. 

I can canfirm this problems and some more. Like do not leave shapeshift if talk to vendor, mail and flight master. Do not leave shapeshift if the food is a spell. Sometimes ignoring vendors, the vendors are not blacklisted they are in the profile. My druid walks sometimes for vendoring from desolace to TB get stucked and the bot will close. 

21 hours ago, eniac86 said:

I understand that you focus mainly on the legion version of this bot, but could you at least look into this?

1. The mailing feature is useless when questing, as the bot tries to mail quest items. And will stop after it fails to do so too often.

2. When ressurecting it does not look for a safe spot. Often i resurerect right inside a bunch of enemies.

3. The targeting system is total shit (sorry for the strong language).
    For some reason if the bot wants to reach a certain destination or has a mob it want's to kill, it will run there without paying attention to any hostile mobs on the way.

4.   Also for melee classes: when there is a mob fleeing at low health and comes back with another mob it will start dealing damage to the 100% mob instead of quickly finishing off the low health one. 

Hello,

1. I cannot resolve this problem, try to don't send gray and white items (or add items name in items to send).

2. I'll try to improve it, wait next updates.

3. You can disable option (in advanced general settings) "Ignore Fighting if in Gound Mount"

4. Wait next updates for the fix 

1 hour ago, Stubenhocker said:

I can canfirm this problems and some more. Like do not leave shapeshift if talk to vendor, mail and flight master. Do not leave shapeshift if the food is a spell. Sometimes ignoring vendors, the vendors are not blacklisted they are in the profile. My druid walks sometimes for vendoring from desolace to TB get stucked and the bot will close. 

Wait next update, I have added code to leave shapeshift when WRobot interact with npc/mailbox

14 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

1. I cannot resolve this problem, try to don't send gray and white items (or add items name in items to send).

2. I'll try to improve it, wait next updates.

3. You can disable option (in advanced general settings) "Ignore Fighting if in Gound Mount"

4. Wait next updates for the fix 

Wait next update, I have added code to leave shapeshift when WRobot interact with npc/mailbox

I looking forword thanks for the fast answer . 

• 1 month later...
On 30.06.2017 at 3:46 PM, Droidz said:

Thanks alot. Can you please, if it's possible, add the same function when interact with Chests? Right now druids can't open chests
Thank you!