[Half Solved] Moving from melee range (hunters)

Hello,

Anyone know how can I setup something so that whenever my pet has aggro, my toon will move away from mob to gain range ( for hunters ).    For example, say if mob has aggro, and player distance from target is 5 yard or less. Then, move backward 10 yard.

Also, I want to find a way to feed my PET constantly without issue. For example, feed pet (this food) every X seconds.

3 hours ago, Matenia said:

You'll have to create your fightclass with C#, if you want to do complicated things like that.

My entire fightclass or just for this specific option ? and how to do that ? if you know :P

And thanks.

imo hunter is the worst class to bot on bc...you cant buy ammo automatically and theres no custom class that can back off and drop aggro, pet feeding cant be automated either and pet handling in general is crap(it causes lots of mounting issues).

3 hours ago, x11r6 said:

imo hunter is the worst class to bot on bc...you cant buy ammo automatically and theres no custom class that can back off and drop aggro, pet feeding cant be automated either and pet handling in general is crap(it causes lots of mounting issues).

thats not true :)

There is a way around everything I believe! this is an amazing bot and by far its the best I have ever used.   

I am already managing pet feeding and handling most of the stuff without a problem. I use most of my spells perfectly with the bot

9 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

thats not true :)

There is a way around everything I believe! this is an amazing bot and by far its the best I have ever used.   

I am already managing pet feeding and handling most of the stuff without a problem. I use most of my spells perfectly with the bot

I agree that there's a way around almost everything :) 

I did manage to bot decently with my hunter, i just gave up cause it was more convenient to do it with other classes (less issues).

On 7/3/2017 at 7:17 AM, x11r6 said:

I agree that there's a way around almost everything :) 

I did manage to bot decently with my hunter, i just gave up cause it was more convenient to do it with other classes (less issues).

I find hunters to be the best!.. what other classes that are more convenient to you? Just curious.

1 hour ago, iloniegodx said:

If you're still looking for a Solution:

Add in your Fightclass lua script MoveBackwardStart() with Condition Target Distance <= 5 and Target Targeting Me false

Awesome that works! But now there is this small issue... The character is stuttering while backing.. Like it makes it obvious its a bot! Is there a way I can make it back up smoothly ?

Idk, he shouldnt be in meleerange at all. When your Fightclass is set to the correct range and you pull with /petattack + have enabled fight before beeing attacked there should be almost no scenario where the bot is in melee range.

5 minutes ago, iloniegodx said:

Idk, he shouldnt be in meleerange at all. When your Fightclass is set to the correct range and you pull with /petattack + have enabled fight before beeing attacked there should be almost no scenario where the bot is in melee range.

Sometimes it pulls multiple targets and sometimes in places like Netherstorm where it has a lot of edges. Bot tend to get closer to mobs.