Error

trooperhdxx

1 minute ago, iMod said:

Make sure you have the right version and close skype it seems some ppl have problems with it.

Got the latest WRobot version 1.7.5 and also closed skype.

Error still not fixed

1 minute ago, trooperhdxx said:

Got the latest WRobot version 1.7.5 and also closed skype.

Error still not fixed

Are you starting wrobot with admin rights?
Also make sure wow is running in 32bit mode.

Checked it with Teamviewer and the Bot is not able to detec the game process. 32Bit Mode and started as admin. May someone else had such problem?

46 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ). Try to install  SlimDX (4.0 X86), Redistributable Visual C + + 2010  (X86) and to disable your antivirus.

How should I post my log file, If it doesnt even identify my process, I dont get further than this :

809f4f0cc3c9aea82c0788ad2ac2be8f.png

And I installed both, still doesnt work

53 minutes ago, Droidz said:

your Windows is updated?

Yes, newest 8.1 ver

However I guess I found my problem. My pc rejects to install slimdx

edit :

installed slimdx and its still not working

The logs say: System.BadImageFormatException: The file or assembly "MemoryRobot.dll" or a dependency of it was not found. Is not a valid Win32 application

Have you tried reinstalling WRobot already?

@Droidz On a seperate note, I have seen this exact error/issue when I've attempted to 'Add a Reference' in a Visual Studio project for 'MemoryRobot.dll'. I'm not sure if it's related but something to look at. 

7 minutes ago, avvi said:

The logs say: System.BadImageFormatException: The file or assembly "MemoryRobot.dll" or a dependency of it was not found. Is not a valid Win32 application

Have you tried reinstalling WRobot already?

@Droidz On a seperate note, I have seen this exact error/issue when I've attempted to 'Add a Reference' in a Visual Studio project for 'MemoryRobot.dll'. I'm not sure if it's related but something to look at. 

reinstalled it about 100 times today

I do not know how you can resolve this problem. Either your antivirus try to delete MemoryRobot.dll file, or you try to attach Wow 64bit process, or your vc ++ or framework install are corrupted. Try to install Windows 10 in a VM (with VMware) and install in VM wow and wrobot.

9 minutes ago, Droidz said:

I do not know how you can resolve this problem. Either your antivirus try to delete MemoryRobot.dll file, or you try to attach Wow 64bit process, or your vc ++ or framework install are corrupted. Try to install Windows 10 in a VM (with VMware) and install in VM wow and wrobot.

I can confirm @Droidz that using a different OS will not fix the issue. I installed Windows 7 on my second HDD as I have Windows 10 on my SSD. The problem still happens.

• 3 weeks later...