Healer Option in Party not working?

Hello,

I am using priest as healer, I have made my own profile. If I enable "Healer" In Party, it will not do anything! Without healer option, it heal and damage too (depending on fightclass).

I had the same problem... I had to change the setting [In Combat - True or False] to False and it worked. Now the problem I am having is that it spams heals when my targets are at 100% health until it runs out of mana. I have the condition on all my heals for it to heal targets with 85% health or less. 

I have attached my fight class.

*Edit*

So with further investigation it will cast flash of light twice even if the target is above 85% like the program won't register the first heal that got its target over the 85% threshhold. Need to implement a tick or something so it will wait a second before casting the same spell again

Holy Paladin.xml

Edited by Grimfell

24 minutes ago, Grimfell said:

I had the same problem... I had to change the setting [In Combat - True or False] to False and it worked. Now the problem I am having is that it spams heals when my targets are at 100% health until it runs out of mana. I have the condition on all my heals for it to heal targets with 85% health or less. 

Holy Paladin.xml

First problem is because you have to "Uncheck" Auto Self Cast --> From your in-game interface under Combat Tab.  This way the bot can tell the difference between self cast and target cast and it wont fire off on the wrong target.

Try that and if your problem still exist, message me.

1 hour ago, Grimfell said:

*Edit*

So with further investigation it will cast flash of light twice even if the target is above 85% like the program won't register the first heal that got its target over the 85% threshhold. Need to implement a tick or something so it will wait a second before casting the same spell again

Holy Paladin.xml

You can put a timer for your spell as a CD.. for example if your flash of light is 1.5 seconds cast. Use 2.5 seconds CD. Or try the option Once per target :)

Yeah it still does it, I actually put a 3000 millisecond (3 seconds) cooldown on flash of light and it will still cast it twice even if the target gets above the 85%. As for targets it isn't targeting the wrong person just spamming heal to often. I haven't tried the once per target option but I don't want it to cast 1 Flash of Light per fight ya kno ;p. 

1 hour ago, Grimfell said:

Yeah it still does it, I actually put a 3000 millisecond (3 seconds) cooldown on flash of light and it will still cast it twice even if the target gets above the 85%. As for targets it isn't targeting the wrong person just spamming heal to often. I haven't tried the once per target option but I don't want it to cast 1 Flash of Light per fight ya kno ;p. 

Did you make sure you have auto self cast unchecked?

If so, I will have to look at your fight class and change some stuff.

Holy Paladin.xml

Hey Lonelly,

I attached the fight class. So what I am trying to do is pretty much have my own party going so I can solo dungeons. I have all my bots set up in party mode and all the dpsers/tank work well but the healer doesn't heal properly even with the settings you told me to change. It seems that it just spams flash of light on my party #1 (which is also the follow target that is set in the profile settings) even when hes at full health and the rest need heals.

I dunno what to do anymore :(.

BTW:  Thank you for your time in helping me with this.

4 hours ago, Grimfell said:

Holy Paladin.xml

Hey Lonelly,

I attached the fight class. So what I am trying to do is pretty much have my own party going so I can solo dungeons. I have all my bots set up in party mode and all the dpsers/tank work well but the healer doesn't heal properly even with the settings you told me to change. It seems that it just spams flash of light on my party #1 (which is also the follow target that is set in the profile settings) even when hes at full health and the rest need heals.

I dunno what to do anymore :(.

BTW:  Thank you for your time in helping me with this.

Try this out.. And by the way, I found that some of the spells you had "In combat - true" so you had to change to false. Also, you don't need to create spell for party 1 and spell for party 2..etc. Just make one spell for yourself and one for all friendly targets.

Make sure you uncheck " Auto self cast" in game setting under combat tab. Try this and let me know.

Holy Paladin EDITED.xml

Thank you! I actually got it to work last night after reading another post its working very well now. I guess what happened was I couldn't get the healer option to work because I had all the spells set to incombat, then i changed all of the targets to party 1-4 and turned off incombat and that worked. I should have just turned off incombat int he first place and leave it where the target was selected to none.

Now I just need to figure out this chat command plugin so my bots will drink/eat :p. 

• 5 months later...