Hello,

So my problem is that the bot tends to use Mangle and Rake before using Faerie fire... Sometimes, it uses Faerie Fire first.  It seems way too random! I have faerie fire in higher priority

See here where it didn't use Faerie Fire first.

02:00:45 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Forge Camp Legionnaire (lvl 61)
[F] 02:00:45 - [Spell] Cast Cat Form (Cat Form)
[F] 02:00:46 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: RunMacroText("/cast Faerie Fire (Feral)(Rank 5)")
[F] 02:00:47 - [Spell] Cast Rake (Rake)

and here it uses Faerie fire FIRST!.. Both are the same fight class and same sessions.

02:01:00 - [Fight] Player Attack Forge Camp Legionnaire (lvl 61)
[F] 02:01:01 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: RunMacroText("/cast Mangle (Cat)(Rank 3)")
[F] 02:01:02 - [FightClass] Launch LUA script: RunMacroText("/cast Mangle (Cat)(Rank 3)")

Why ?? And I have seen this happens many times with other spells and other classes where the bot skips spells.

My  settings for Min|Max Latency is 350-750

my actual and ingame Latency is 150

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

You can try a higher latency, but at this point, only a C# fightclass can really achieve what you need.
500-850 latency might fix it

Hey Matenia,

I appreciate the help, tho that didn't fix it. I still don't understand why bot decides to use other spells and ignores Faerie Fire sometimes. It feels like its doing everything correct except this spell.

The bot just runs through a loop of your rotation at certain intervals. That takes a while, usually not more than 100 milliseconds. But if, for example, your global cooldown ends between it checking whether to cast Mangle (higher priority than Fairie Fire) and Fairie Fire, you end up casting what's lower in the list.

Just now, forerun said:

You can force certain skill to be casted always first adding the condition - if that buff is on mob I can cast other spell etc.. but you must add that check to all spells. 

only problem if the first one misses / resist.. bot will be useless for the duration of the CD. might end up dead..

54 minutes ago, lonellywolf said:

only problem if the first one misses / resist.. bot will be useless for the duration of the CD. might end up dead..

I believe you can add a check to see if the other spell is on a cooldown at that point.