Bot Does not buff party members?

Hello,

So I have made my profiles and tested them before, they used to buff party members but now it doesn't ! Even tho the buffs has same settings as healing spells! Healing spells work just fine.

My party buff settings :

For party : True

Buff : True

Combat only - False

Cast spell on : none

No matter what, the bot will not buff party members.

• 2 weeks later...

This is weird since the bot does HEAL party members pretty decently but it never buffs! Sometimes it buffs Thorns only but not Mark of the Wild.. So far it has been buffing Thorns more often than usual but never Mark of the Wild.

They all have the same settings and conditions but still fails :/

[70] Feral druid 2.4.3.xml

10 hours ago, lonellywolf said:

I actually found the problem... Funny thing is.. when the option "Is Buff=true" it doens't buff, Changed it to false and now it does buff.

There are some things that I can't understant too, for example I noticed on battleground my Priest Fight Class once ressed does this:

Inner Fire > Mount > Dismount > Vampiric Embrace > Mount > Dismount > Fortitude > Mount > Dismount > Spirit..and so on. I set all buffs on top priority, combat only = false, can cast on mount= false, and still I get this weird behaviour.

It should ress corpse, Inner Fire, Vampiric Embrace, Stamina, Spirit, Shadow Protection, Fear Ward, and THEN mount. I don't know.

3 hours ago, scripterx said:

There are some things that I can't understant too, for example I noticed on battleground my Priest Fight Class once ressed does this:

Inner Fire > Mount > Dismount > Vampiric Embrace > Mount > Dismount > Fortitude > Mount > Dismount > Spirit..and so on. I set all buffs on top priority, combat only = false, can cast on mount= false, and still I get this weird behaviour.

It should ress corpse, Inner Fire, Vampiric Embrace, Stamina, Spirit, Shadow Protection, Fear Ward, and THEN mount. I don't know.

The bot queues up mounting regardless of your fightclass. So by the time that action is finished (the bot does a sleep for the duration of your mount cast), your fightclass is at it again and it tries to cast something.

Because the intial mounting sleep isn't long enough, by the time your fightclass gets to do its thing, the bot hasn't recognized that you're mounted. So the "mount = false" condition still holds true and it casts again.

Therefore your best shot is to set a higher latency to make those sleeps last longer. The other option is to have Droidz adjust the behavior to make sure mounting is updated correctly.