WSG Profile

stap71

Turn off free mode, make sure your profile is correctly loaded (log should say so).

Might have to restart your bot entirely. Also check if the profile you saved actually contains XML waypoints (open in an editor).

17 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Turn off free mode, make sure your profile is correctly loaded (log should say so).

Might have to restart your bot entirely. Also check if the profile you saved actually contains XML waypoints (open in an editor).

All ok, but bot anyway stuck and run not on waypoints :( 

• 5 months later...

The problem is the bot cannot jump down the damn hill, and reaching the middle is a nightmare. On alliance it goes all the way to the left and then finds the middle, on Horde it goes back to the base and tunnel then middle. I even put the entire areas (start zones + tunnels) in a blacklist, still the bot goes that way, cannot do a simple task like jumping down from that stupid ressing hill.

But on the other hand in EoTs it has no fear to jump into the eternal empty at the side of the flag zone (middle), like "oh this hill in WSG is dangerous better i take the safe road", but in EoTS "where did this guy go? Oh lol he jumped into the void lets see what's there, should be safe, 3-2-1 let's jumppppppp", kinda a paradox... I don't know what the bot is thinking. Also on lumber mill its very easy that he suicides to follow someone who jumped down or got knocked back..But jumping down WSG hill spawn point??? "Hell no!" :)

All you have to do is record your own profile and deactivate free mode. Then the bot won't use its own pathfinding except when picking fights. 
For EoTs, you need to start recording your profile near the center, pretty much the same for AB. Don't record yourself dying, or it will record the next waypoint between the position you died and the spirit healer.

Edited by Matenia

The problem is if I record a path in the middle of WSG,  the bot doesn't know how to reach middle, so it goes wrong way, even If I blackzoned it. If I record the path from the graveyard, it's techincally wrong because char after the middle path is finished will return to first recording spot (graveyard). I don't know if you get me, maybe I will attach some images from the map.

The Yellow line is the path recorded, for example, starting on the left.

The Red lines are the path the character does after resurrecting, in order to reach the starting point (it goes left by the road, or goes inside the base and takes tunnel)

The Green line is what the bot should do to reach the start point, which is just jumping down the hill (and which is what usually every player does, who else does the red lines to reach middle after ressurecting?)

On Eye of the storm almost every ress point is near a road so it's simple to create a path for that bg, but this one has a gap between the ress and the path, and I don't know how to force the bot to use the green line between those two points.

AZSbB9X.jpg

Yep, unfortunately WSG requires you do a giant loop, including the enemy base, so taht no amtter where you start, you'll never end up on your starting position again. This has worked for me in the past.

Yep. So you start near the graveyard or the entrance to the BG. Both paths would have to include the graveyard. You then make the rest of your loop so giant, that you are unlikely to return  to the graveyard (this more or less needs to be done anyway, because wRobot always tries to find a straight, retarded path back to the first spot you record at the end, when it reaches the last spot).

You can just run in circles 5 or 6 times, if you have to. Just make sure you definitely die BEFORE it tries to run back to the GY.

Edited by Matenia

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, Garub said:

please provide the xml please, I would like to test the improvements of you.
Which file do I replace?

I will upload the profile soon. I think I got the solution, but sometimes it goes into tunnels because it detects enemies there.

18 minutes ago, ScripterQQ said:

I will upload the profile soon. I think I got the solution, but sometimes it goes into tunnels because it detects enemies there.

Okay, I'm looking forward to testing.

22 minutes ago, ScripterQQ said:

I have a question, how do I create a profile for WSG?

Activate the Grinder mode and I'm creating, then I replace the [H] WSG.xml file?

That's how it's done?