Why isnt my fight class working?

Hi,

This is my fight class, all it does is use dots very randomly and mostly spam shadow bolt, even tho sb priority is almost lowest. I would love to get it to cast dots and then drain life and life tap but all I can make it do is go buggy as fck and spam shadowbolts. Could someone explain why?

And yes ive tried multiple fight classes, all are really buggy, tried to reinstall wrobot and use different profiles, always same problems.

warlock masa.xml

Seems to work pretty decently, had to remove fear tho. So just one question, priority 1 is highest or lowest priority, thought it was highest?

Also when it does first pull, it uses dots and then spams shadow bolt, I would like the bot to tap and then drain life, and pretty much never use SB. It doesnt use life tap during the first fight even when it goes under the set mana%.

2 hours ago, masamyyris said:

Seems to work pretty decently, had to remove fear tho. So just one question, priority 1 is highest or lowest priority, thought it was highest?

Also when it does first pull, it uses dots and then spams shadow bolt, I would like the bot to tap and then drain life, and pretty much never use SB. It doesnt use life tap during the first fight even when it goes under the set mana%.

Make a new condition to use shadowbolt if you are level 5 or lower.
Priority number doesnt matter i suppose. just your list is the priority. so he will cast shadowbolt after dots in your list

4 minutes ago, masamyyris said:

Alright, its somewhat working now, but the main problem seems to be that the bot is trying to attack the mobs from over 30yards away, even tho the fight class range is clearly set to 25.

searchradius and fight class range are two different things.

16 minutes ago, wlhr said:

searchradius and fight class range are two different things.

I mean the bot is trying to cast spells on the target from +30 yards away, and jumping on spot and slowly tapping itself forward. Not working as intented I would assume?

Just now, masamyyris said:

But if my spells range is 30 (and 20 for drain life) why would I want to do that?

oooh thats vanilla wow... im sorry :D

range in legion is 40, thats why i had recommended 35+

But any idea how to fix the problem? Why is bot attacking from 40 yards away if the range is set to 25?

Lol working now, its because I had turn left and right unbinded and only strafe left & right binded.... phew, caused alot of problems....

i checked your fightclass and it seems fine

and jumping on spot and slowly tapping itself forward

sounds like an issue with the bot itself, have you tried a fresh install?

Still the lifetap and drain isnt working as supposed to. The bot doesnt always lifetap when under the set mana%, most of the time it just pulls the mob with dots, casts immolate 2 times, then watches my void kill it while trying to auto attack from 20 yards away.

Its still great improvement from earlier fight classes ive tried, but seems to be really hard to make it work even decently.

Alright, I edited it abit, set the dots first and added pet healing, adjusted percentages abit and all seems to be pretty fine. Altho one problem, it casts immolate twice, and changing to spell settings "cast once per target - true" does that it doesnt cast it at all, I think twice is better than not at all but anyone knows a fix to this?

7 minutes ago, masamyyris said:

Alright, I edited it abit, set the dots first and added pet healing, adjusted percentages abit and all seems to be pretty fine. Altho one problem, it casts immolate twice, and changing to spell settings "cast once per target - true" does that it doesnt cast it at all, I think twice is better than not at all but anyone knows a fix to this?

set timer + target buff condition?

Alright, that is sorted out. Now another problem :D

When my bot dies and resses, it doesnt summon voidwalker right away, it most oftenly pulls a mob with dots and then starts summoning voidwalker, resulting in death ofc. Anyone ideas how to fix?

42 minutes ago, masamyyris said:

Alright, that is sorted out. Now another problem :D

When my bot dies and resses, it doesnt summon voidwalker right away, it most oftenly pulls a mob with dots and then starts summoning voidwalker, resulting in death ofc. Anyone ideas how to fix?

Share your current fightclass so I can take a look at it please.

Also, feel free to private message me anytime about any issue. I have no experience of coding or what so ever, I just know basic stuff.

I think in that case in combat my char doesnt do anything if my pet dies? somehow I would like it to summon pet, rebuff and regen after starting to look for mobs after ressing :S

Also if u have idea how to make my wlock summon healthstone and use it that would be great!

warlock masa-Edited.xml

So.. you need to finish it on your own now.

See screenshot:

1-  Get the item ID of your " health stone" the one you actually consume.. not the creation spell.  

2- Its a macro, so you have to make sure the name of the spell is correct. Change it if needed.    

3-  Get item ID also for your healthstone there and fix conditions you desire.

So, as you level up, you might have to change these item ID's and spell names; because when you upgrade your spell, the item ID might change I am guessing.

For future reference if you want to make macros, thats how you do it. Also, to make macros work, you must do this on the spell settings ( Not spell, is lua script = true)

warlock masa-Edited_2.xml

item cound ID.jpg

1 hour ago, masamyyris said:

Doesnt work :(

When I type ingame /Cast Create Healthstone (Lesser)

and Im 100% sure the spell is written correctly, even shift clicked it into the macro
even then it doesnt work?

There is a bug in WRobot that does not allow spells with parenthesis .