Bot won't face enemies

This only happens occasionally but it makes it obvious im botting when my character is clearly struggling to turn around and face an enemy. I'm using iMage fight class profile. 

You have to limit your ingame fps to 60 and disable V-Sync. Most likely, that is the reason for your problems. Ingame fps limit won't always function (at least it doesn't for me), but you can use free tools like Fraps to display the correct current value. For Nvidia graphics cards there is a tool called Nvidia Inspector, that allows you to force limit your fps to a certain rate for each application individually. There is a similar program for AMD as well.

10 hours ago, FNV316 said:

You have to limit your ingame fps to 60 and disable V-Sync. Most likely, that is the reason for your problems. Ingame fps limit won't always function (at least it doesn't for me), but you can use free tools like Fraps to display the correct current value. For Nvidia graphics cards there is a tool called Nvidia Inspector, that allows you to force limit your fps to a certain rate for each application individually. There is a similar program for AMD as well.

Nvidia Inspector didn't work. I capped fps at 60 but it was still going over when I used ctrl + R.

I have a GeForce Graphics Card, does that have anything to do with it?

5 hours ago, maylu said:

Try using LUA to move, also try running in windowed, if full screen.

Tried both. Didn't work. 

1 minute ago, Uzi said:

Nvidia Inspector didn't work. I capped fps at 60 but it was still going over when I used ctrl + R.

Important: Click on "Add application to current profile" and select the correct WoW.exe. It's definitely what's causing the issue. Set "Vertical Sync" to "Force off" and Frame Rate Limiter to "60,7".

16 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

Important: Click on "Add application to current profile" and select the correct WoW.exe. It's definitely what's causing the issue. Set "Vertical Sync" to "Force off" and Frame Rate Limiter to "60,7".

That worked for the fps. I'll see if it fixes the turning issue just by noting if it comes up again (it's random).

2 minutes ago, Uzi said:

One other issue I have is my character switches between idle and combat stance when engaging an enemy. It's as if I run up, attack, then press esc or untarget the creature, and then attack, then untarget over and over. 

It make's it look like a fairly obvious bot, any idea what is causing this un-targeting and re-targeting while fighting a mob?

It's probably the fight class.To prove or disprove that, create a simple fight class yourself and let the bot run it. Just spamming Fireballs should be fine. If it still happens, try different values for combat distance.

41 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

It's probably the fight class.To prove or disprove that, create a simple fight class yourself and let the bot run it. Just spamming Fireballs should be fine. If it still happens, try different values for combat distance.

This is a new fight class. (This one is for warrior, not the iMage)