Hey, i have built dll (with test class),target framework .Net 4. How can I use it from plugin? 

using Wmod;   => The type or namespace name 'Wmod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

8 hours ago, Droidz said:

Do you have put Wmod dll in same folder than your plugin dll

Yes, I have put to /wrobot /bin and /plugins, nothing, but also, all my plugins have .cs extension, not .dll

UPD I have put Xtest.dll, (not .cs) to /plugins and it seems fine! And sorry for my stupid questions.

1 hour ago, sowelu said:

Yes, I have put to /wrobot /bin and /plugins, nothing, but also, all my plugins have .cs extension, not .dll

UPD I have put Xtest.dll, (not .cs) to /plugins and it seems fine! And sorry for my stupid questions.

Not stupid questions! Thanks for updating us with how you resolved the issue :D

I still have a problem with understanding how to properly use . If I have one project and I build  plugin.dll , all fine. But if I build one dll (simplyTestLib.dll)) and then creating another project  (simplyPlugin.dll) which uses simplyTestLib.dll and I build  it,  I have error. I cant use simplyPlugin.dll, because when I starting bot with this plugin it crashes. Debugger says assembly simplyTestLib.dll cant be loaded. My main question is how to setup environment to developing a bunch of simply plugins, or maybe not simply. I think I should create library with useful classes and use this  from Plugin.dll, like I use wManager. But I cant due error. Maybe is there another way or am I missing something important point. I have experienced only with Unity3d so some basic things could be missed.