Bot cancels drinking to heal

Hey, newcomer here. I'm using Wrobot with great satisfaction, but my Paladin bot keeps interrupting his drinking phase to cast a Holy Light, and then keeps drinking again, instead of finishing the regen phase the first time. I've probably missed a feature/plugin that fixes this, so sorry for bothering you with this noob question.

Best regards, from a fellow botter.

Noticed this too, but for sure a plugin can fix it. Meanwhile you find the answer you may

1) Use food instead of heal spell

2) Use a healing spell in the fight class with the "buff: drinking, false" condition, itshould work.

Greetings

Hello and welcome, newcomer. :wink:

You can "fix" this with a workaround: Set values for using Holy Light in the settings to a low value like "10% to 30%" (or get rid of it completely), so that it won't get triggered very often and let the fight class do the healing for you. You have to change your fight class for that -> f.e. add out of combat, heal yourself up to 80% if below 80% . So you either heal before drinking or right after. Fight class should not interrupt regen state.

2 hours ago, scripterx said:

2) Use a healing spell in the fight class with the "buff: drinking, false" condition, itshould work.

This and eating